“"Great hotel, staff, and facilities"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ankara Hilton SA

You added Ankara Hilton SA to your Saves list
Ankara Hilton SA
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Barbaros Mah. Tahran Cad. No:12 Kavaklidere, Cankaya, Ankara 06700, Turkey   |
Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #9 of 145 Hotels in Ankara
Belfast, United Kingdom
“"Great hotel, staff, and facilities"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I've stayed in many different hotels in Ankara and the Hilton is my favourite by far.
The staff in other hotels have been grumpy and rude but in the Hilton they were genuinely friendly and made me feel welcome from the moment I checked in. Even at 6am they seem cheerful!
The room is fantastic with a very comfortable bed and much quieter than other hotels in Ankara.
I really enjoyed the breakfast and the executive lounge is perfect.
Ankara is quite a boring city but the swimming pool, fitness suite, and live piano music in the bar means that you don't have to leave the hotel :)
If you are unsure of which hotel to stay at in Ankara then trust me... this is the best!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Dear Ruskie5,

Thank you for a detailed review! It was a pleasure going through your comments.

I am glad to hear that as being an experienced traveler, we become your favorite by far. Regarding to your review, I realized that you are mostly satisfied is our team members.

We will always be ready to welcome our valuable guests with our friendly and cheerful team, from the moment that they make their check in no matter it is early or late.

In addition, I am pleased to know that you found our rooms fantastic with very comfortable bed and quietness, also satisfied about health club facilities and live piano music.

Moreover, while we are recording feedbacks about our new executive lounge, I and the team are proud that such an experienced traveler like you found it perfect.

Thank you very much for your gracious comments and looking forward to welcoming you back in Ankara Hilton SA.

Ankara Hilton SA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Turkish first
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

They have a truly amazing indoor lap pool, very large, with floor-to-ceiling windows. Since it is 5 1/2 feet deep throughout, there was no one else fooling around in the pool. I was the only one in it and was sorry to have to leave for dinner. This is the only hotel I have ever known to do this, and I will never forget it.

On the downside of things, I couldn't get the sink drain to lift up, even after lying on the floor and pushing the drain mechanism up by hand. The plumber did come right away. He gave that mechanism a sharp swift push, and it came up. I did not lower it again.

There was a blow dryer on the closet shelf and one on the bathroom wall, which I wondered about. The bathroom blow dryer went dead after using it about 2 minutes. The blow dryer in the closet worked great, though had to use it with the mirror over the desk because no plug for it in the bathroom.

I had a great deal of trouble closing the right-side drapery panel, as the hangers got majorly stuck in the track. Finally was able to do this.

No iron in the room, but one was delivered promptly.

Room Tip: Stay away from the 7th floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear Qualgal,

I am pleased to learn that our Health club facilities, especially our pool met with your expectation. Thank you for sharing your gracious comments regarding
our pool in Tripadvisor.

Also, I am glad to learn that we may handle the negativeness that you faced with our rooms such as floating plug and iron.
In addition to them, further to your comments regarding plugs and blow dryers in our rooms, we changed the facilities and amenities in our newly renovated rooms and I hope we will maintain your whole satisfaction in your future stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon in Ankara Hilton.

Ashbourne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights for business.

The Rooms were immaculate, clean and serviced very well.

The hotel is well located centrally and easy to find.

The room was also very quiet. I else put very well here.

Would highly recommend.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear Mclachlan4321,

I am pleased to hear that we offered a great service and accommodation to you and you were mainly satisfied about our location and room.
I would also like to thank you for sharing your experience in Trip Advisor.

With our central location and immaculate, clean and quiet rooms, we will be happy for your return in your next business trip to Ankara.

Antalya, Turkey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

This hotel clearly makes most of its money from expense account businessmen and coaches of holidaymakers. Consequently they give an appearance of shoddiness. Double rooms are kitted out for single businessmen, some coffee making materials are past their sell by date and unusable. The general feeling is one of getting away with the minimum and hoping that the busy businessman or the holidaymaker rushing to their coach will not complain. Not one of the best Hiltons by far.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear Antalyaman,

Thank you for your comments related with your stay at the Ankara Hilton SA. I very much appreciate you taking time and trouble to let me know your experience.

As being a business hotel located in a capital city, we are very sorry to hear that you were not really satisfied with our offerings and the services. I will certainly take up this matter and do the utmost to improve the services.

I checked the coffee date followıng your comment. On each coffee pack we can read two dates one being date of production and a second date which is best of use date. Date shown on the coffee is 12/05/15.
However the way the company are printing the date is not user friendly and can be confusing, we already shared the comment with the supplier.

I want to guarantee you that we are taking great attention to expiry dates to make sure our guest get the best product.
I will send a picture of the coffee showing the 2 dates.

Thank you very much for your constructive comment and hope that you may give us another change.

Ankara Hilton Sa
Baghdad, Iraq
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

The superb service of the hotel staff, coupled with the warm welcome fruits and chocolates in your bedroom, makes the entire experience memorable. Besides, the hotel's location is very strategic: just a few steps and you'll be in the main shopping center with lots of restaurants, food stalls, and garment shops to cater to your needs.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Dear Edsel B,

Thank you very much indeed for staying with us while in Ankara as well as for your gracious review.

I am glad to learn that you were satisfied with your stay, mostly with the service of our team members and location.
Moreover, I am so pleased to hear that you appreciated our Hilton greeting. It's a pleasure for us to become memorable for our valuable guests.

We thank you once again for your wonderful remarks and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Great service and good facilities in an accessible location provide the perfect accommodation for business travelers to Ankara.

About 45 min transfer to airport and lots of fine 'local' restaurants nearby.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
jbrune, General Manager at Ankara Hilton SA, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear CientoVeinte,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences in Trip Advisor

I am pleased to learn that our facilities and service met with your needs as being a business traveller. Also, as you touch on with the benefit of central location, our guests have an opportunity to live the real life in Ankara. I am delighted about we may offer an excellent stay for you.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Very good hotel. Friendly, efficient service. Near a lot of good eating places accessible by short walk. Taxi available. Turkish bath, warm indoor pool available. Good food and buffet breakfast. Comfortable, quiet rooms. Conference facility very good and conducive to learning.

Dear Donna Celeste G,

Thank you very much for indeed for staying with us during your recent visit to Ankara

Experienced business travellers like you, is a chance for us to see our position. As being a business hotel, it is a glory for us to succeed all of the useful items that a business traveller needs; such as friendly and efficient service, accessible location, comfortable and quiet rooms ,and conference facility that conducive to learning.

We would like to regale you again in your next business trip in Ankara

Ankara Hilton SA

Been to Ankara Hilton SA? Share your experiences!