If you're visiting the Asian Development Bank the hotel is a good choice for a short stay. It's five minutes on foot to the ADB. The hotel is attached to the Galleria Mall with a wide choice of cheap and cheerful eating places. The room I had was a perfectly acceptable twin-bed with a good well-lit workspace and ethernet internet in the room rate. The staff are cheerful and helpful and the breakfast buffet is quite OK with a good choice of Western and Asian foods - the only downer is the usual awful breakfast muzak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria soars into the sky above the bustling Ortigas. Step into the opulent, light-wood Lobby and staff will take care of your luggage. You can head straight to your stylish room, with high-speed Internet, or check emails with wireless Internet in the Lobby's Agenda cafe. You can ask the Crowne Meetings Director to tailor our 15 meeting rooms, all with wireless Internet, to your needs. Host receptions for 1,500 people in our sumptuous Grand Ballroom or invite colleagues to a boardroom. A staffed Business Centre is at hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel Quezon City
- Crowne Plaza Quezon City
- Galleria Manila Crowne Plaza