The hotel is well located in the Central business district of Ortigas, close to the shopping malls. The personnel is really doing their best to provide excellent service. Sometimes, it is a bit clumsy, though never irritating.
Rooms are a bit ran down. Dammage on the walls, furniture and carpet is not repaired. This gives the impression that the maintenance of the hotel is neglected and this is probably the case. Same is valid for the Gym. Though, also here : excellent service.
I stayed at a 2 room suite which was spacious with a nice bathroom. Though, it was located on the 6th floor which made it quite noisy. The room was a cornerroom and there was no noise from the inside. Only from the street.
Conclusion : a good business hotel with a very friendly and service minded staff.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel Quezon City
- Crowne Plaza Quezon City
- Galleria Manila Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria soars into the sky above the bustling Ortigas. Step into the opulent, light-wood Lobby and staff will take care of your luggage. You can head straight to your stylish room, with high-speed Internet, or check emails with wireless Internet in the Lobby's Agenda cafe. You can ask the Crowne Meetings Director to tailor our 15 meeting rooms, all with wireless Internet, to your needs. Host receptions for 1,500 people in our sumptuous Grand Ballroom or invite colleagues to a boardroom. A staffed Business Centre is at hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.