Hotel staffs: Friendly and great service
Rooms: Nice, adequate size, clean, big desk cum dressing table, good tea and coffee facilities, big bright washroom
Breakfast : Very good compared to other countries 4 or 5 stars hotels that i have stayed. Wide spread of variety.
Chinese restaurant : Not so good experience once as the staff did not advise us on the portion. We ordered 1 plate of noodle and 1 plate of fried rice that can be eaten by four and there were only 2 of us.
Location: Next to a mall which has lots of eateries, shopping, Robinson Mall etc. However, this mall cannot be compared to Mega Mall which is a 15 mins walk away. This mall closes early at 9pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria soars into the sky above the bustling Ortigas. Step into the opulent, light-wood Lobby and staff will take care of your luggage. You can head straight to your stylish room, with high-speed Internet, or check emails with wireless Internet in the Lobby's Agenda cafe. You can ask the Crowne Meetings Director to tailor our 15 meeting rooms, all with wireless Internet, to your needs. Host receptions for 1,500 people in our sumptuous Grand Ballroom or invite colleagues to a boardroom. A staffed Business Centre is at hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel Quezon City
- Crowne Plaza Quezon City
- Galleria Manila Crowne Plaza