As most of the reviews here says the hotel needs improvement, it sure does but we were impress because despite its age, the hotel is well maintained.
- deluxe room is huge and clean
- separate bath and toilet
- complimentary tea/coffee, newspaper in the morning, and toiletries.
- good selection on buffet (tried lunch and breakfast. Awesome & good value for money)
- hotel is linked to robinson's mall. very convenient if you needed to buy something
- lots of taxis around the area
- friendly staff, always with a smile
- service is fast (room service & house keeping)
- tv needs upgrade
- small pool and not heated. also it's shared with guests from holiday inn so you can imagine it can get crowded.
- windows needs cleaning from the outside.
Overall, Crowne is still one of the best hotels in Ortigas area and highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria soars into the sky above the bustling Ortigas. Step into the opulent, light-wood Lobby and staff will take care of your luggage. You can head straight to your stylish room, with high-speed Internet, or check emails with wireless Internet in the Lobby's Agenda cafe. You can ask the Crowne Meetings Director to tailor our 15 meeting rooms, all with wireless Internet, to your needs. Host receptions for 1,500 people in our sumptuous Grand Ballroom or invite colleagues to a boardroom. A staffed Business Centre is at hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel Quezon City
- Crowne Plaza Quezon City
- Galleria Manila Crowne Plaza