Stayed there last weekend. Not my first time staying there, but it's my first in quite a while. I think Crowne is one of the better hotels in Pasig. Holiday Inn is also good, but it is quite old and needs some conditioning. Crowne is newer, I think, as compared to Holiday Inn.
Anyway, we booked a Deluxe room. The size of the room was ok -- just right for a couple. The view wasn't as nice as I thought it would be though. The bathroom was ok, it had both a bathtub and a shower. Toiletries were provided and there were items also available upon request. There was a "working space" in the room, and some seats.
Another cool thing about Crowne is its proximity to Robinsons Galleria. It's only an elevator ride and a short walk away. I think other malls in the same area would require you to walk in the streets, which isn't always fun if you're in full "vacation mode".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria soars into the sky above the bustling Ortigas. Step into the opulent, light-wood Lobby and staff will take care of your luggage. You can head straight to your stylish room, with high-speed Internet, or check emails with wireless Internet in the Lobby's Agenda cafe. You can ask the Crowne Meetings Director to tailor our 15 meeting rooms, all with wireless Internet, to your needs. Host receptions for 1,500 people in our sumptuous Grand Ballroom or invite colleagues to a boardroom. A staffed Business Centre is at hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel Quezon City
- Crowne Plaza Quezon City
- Galleria Manila Crowne Plaza