Unless you need to be in this particular part of the city, I suggest you stay at the Shangri-La Makati. This hotel is well past it's prime and management no longer cares. The hotel has smoking rooms and the smell of cigarette smoke actually circulates into all of the guest rooms, so much so that a non smoking room is easily mistaken for a smoking one. I have co-workers on various floors all of whom complain of the cigarette smell.
The food is poor quality by Westerm standards (breakfast waffles can be used as hockey pucks) and room service will never quite get your order right. The service in the restaurant is slow and unresponsive. The beds are hard and wifi is only of medium strength, difficult if you're a business traveler. TVs are the old tube type and a mere 25" inch screen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria soars into the sky above the bustling Ortigas. Step into the opulent, light-wood Lobby and staff will take care of your luggage. You can head straight to your stylish room, with high-speed Internet, or check emails with wireless Internet in the Lobby's Agenda cafe. You can ask the Crowne Meetings Director to tailor our 15 meeting rooms, all with wireless Internet, to your needs. Host receptions for 1,500 people in our sumptuous Grand Ballroom or invite colleagues to a boardroom. A staffed Business Centre is at hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Hotel Quezon City
- Crowne Plaza Quezon City
- Galleria Manila Crowne Plaza