“Long Distance Father's Day Surprise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vikings

Vikings
SM City North Edsa, North Avenue corner EDSA | 4th Floor, The Block, Quezon City, Luzon 1100, Philippines
02 929 6686
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 1,147 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Filipino, International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Long Distance Father's Day Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Vikings SM North had been very accommodating in assisting me to arrange a surprise for my dad this Father's Day. It was quite difficult from my side since I am in Dubai, but Vikings SM North staffs made it possible. My family had an amazing time, my dad says the experience they had in Vikings was priceless. Great food, great service. I can feel how happy they were when I called them to ask how was their Father's Day celebration.

I will surely visit your branch when I come back home. I couldn't thank you more for your assistance. All the best Vikings SM North, continue giving a memorable experience to your customers.

Manila, Philippines
“Celebrating your bday @ vikings Sm North”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My boyfriend celebrated his 23rd B-day @ vikings Sm North last june 10,2013
Ratings on a scale of 1-10:
Food-7.5-8
*(i almost tasted everything on their menu. Some of the foods that ive tasted are just so-so, some are quite good, some are under seasoned while some really stands out) but the variety is quite impressive.
Price-10
*for 932Php inclusive of tax and surcharges for a couple it is soooo worth it because of the b-day promo but if i would rate it according to the original price of 888+ plus 5% service charge per person i don't think that my rating would be this high because as much as i was impressed with the amount of food that was there, there's still something missing and it's still not that large for me not to be able to taste everything in there.. i even had a second helping of some foods that i liked
Service-15
*i know it's kinda stupid to give a rating of 15 if the range is just from 1-10 but im not exaggerating because the staff and crew were very accommodating and very helpful. very polite and very entertaining especially the b-day greeters. and when dining outside sometimes you're not just there for the food because even if you serve the best food in the metro but the crew is impolite and not very approachable, the diners wouldn't even dare set foot in that resto again.. sometimes we eat out not just to get our tummies full, we also eat out to be pampered and cared for.. worry free eating with a very comfortable ambiance is what vikings SM North offers best in my opinion.. well, set aside the vast amount of international cuisines that would satisfy almost all of your cravings... ^_^

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Manila, Philippines
“Dahil walang pasok si Vanessa pag Thursday=)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

it was a wonderful dining experience, seafood selection may not be as abundant as that of Heat
but other cuisines like Japanese, Chinese, American and European are of wide variety. I like the miso soup on a small clay pot....don't forget to take a few slices of their Angus Rib Eye it's superb!
drinks are overflowing so is the san miguel beer and coffee. I like it here, me and my daughter Vanessa really enjoyed our meal. .........you just have to make a reservation a week before coz there are so many people, wanting to dine here...we arrived at 11:30am and the area is already filled, we just gave our name and we got our reserved seat=)

Quezon City, Philippines
“Birthdays in Vikings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Good decision to try the newly open Viking in Sm North The Block on my Birthday. All birthday celebrants are free of charge. Also with birthday song plus free birthday cake.
Wide variety cuisine to choose from.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Quezon City, Philippines
“Awesome food and great ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Had a great great lunch yesterday and we super enjoy the food and also the sing and funny dance for all the bday celebrants (eventhough we do not have celebrant on our table.) two thumbs up Vikings! Great job! Looking forward on my next visit at Viking SM North next week to celebrate my mom's bday!

• Visited May 2013