“Very affordable steaks” 5 of 5 stars

Description: http://food.clickthecity.com/b/Ry1c8b2/everything-at-steak-banawe
quezon city
“Very affordable steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Our favorite steak house since I live near the area, been here countless times but first time to write a review. First branch is along P. Geuvara street in San Juan (I think), years ago its always full of people, then I was so happy they opened a branch near my place, and still almost every night its full of people, we have to always wait for 15-30mins to be seated.

Food is still awesome! before you'll get the standard steak with rice or mash tatoes, but 2years ago I think they totally change the menu, added a lot of stuff like those side dishes and kids absolute favorite MAC AND CHEESE!

Very very affordable and very very delicious! def recommended steak house!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

manila
“a good alternative”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

i usually pass by banawe when i do my errands in that area and each time i do, i see that the parking space for this steak place is full. must be a sign they serve good food. hhhmmm...

today's lunch i deemed to be 'everything at steak' day! it's a straight forward resto with not much decors. even their menu was simple and no frills. they have the pictures of what they serve so you'll appreciate it more. i immediately zoomed in my attention to the steak options... porterhouse, t-bone, new york and the likes which comes with a scoop of white rice, gravy and (1) sidings for your choice - fries, mashed potatoes, carbonara, twice based potato salad, corn and carrots among others. price: P195. soda is P35 and iced tea is P30.

they serve the steaks not in a hot plate but in a white melaware plate - the rice and the steak and a small container for the gravy. the sidings in another plate/container. if presentation makes you excited and giggly, you won't get giggly here.... sorry!

now let's see how the steak taste... plus points for it being tender, the thickness is alright for the price i guess.i remember saying i prefer medium rare but my order arrived looking well done complete with side burns. not sure if they heard what i said or it's because it was grilled (it looked like that way). the gravy has remnants of the mushroom so i confirmed it's a mushroom gravy. hahaha! i like the twice baked potato salad... plus points again! going back to the steak, other that it being tender, i think it lacks the 'melt in my mouth' and 'it's so yummy i can fall asleep' right after eating it.

service wise... the turn-around for orders is in a way alright. 10-15 mins i think. note worthy to mention though is that the female servers lack the friendliness and the charm that could make their place in demand for loyal customers who will go back.

over-all, it's not really something that i feel i'd go all the way for. if i'm in the area and wanna have a cost efficient steak meal then i guess they can be it. but if it's keeping up with their name of 'everything' at steak... unfortunately not!

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Quezon City, Philippines
“Incredibly Inexpensive Good Steak!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I've heard through an officemate that if I liked Brickfire, I will love Everything at Steak. At first, I couldn't think of another affordable steak place that can beat Brickfire. But Brickfire's food quality has gone through a dismal spiral so we won't go back there. Thus, A & I googled where Everything at Steak is located. Best steak quest ever.

It's near (or in) Little Baguio, San Juan. If you found Petron facing North Park, then you're in the right place.

I ordered my rib-eye for only Php195. Such a steal, especially that it goes with a large siding. It's cheaper than Brickfire-- so my expectations aren't that high. But when I saw the steak, I'm very pleased that it's cooked to my liking (medium well) and the sidings are generous.

I chose mac & cheese and I thought I'll only get a small serving but when I looked at it, it's served in a soup bowl. Quite nice, if you ask me! The cheesy taste is also good. Not to salty, just right.

My partner ordered salmon with spinach sauce. I find the fish too malansa for my taste but their salmon slices are pretty generous. All in all, I'm a happy bear. It feels like Christmas whenever we dine here, because the steaks are good and it's pretty inexpensive.

• Visited December 2012