“Burger Project = Expensive Burger! (If you want a good burger)” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Burger Project

Burger Project
122 Maginhawa St. Teachers Vill. | Metro Manila, Quezon City, Luzon, Philippines
Improve this listing
Ranked #112 of 1,147 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Diner
Seoul, South Korea
“Burger Project = Expensive Burger! (If you want a good burger)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Tried it with my food buddy and was instantly shocked at how pricey can a burger turn out if we aren't careful with our add-ons. So we settle for the tofu patty which is an excellent choice since it tasted just like a usual burger and so much cheaper than the others. We added bacon, jalapeno and cheese and viola, it turned out to be a really good burger! It was also wise to get only one burger since we were dong a Maginhawa food trip but I will make sure to get my own burger next time. Location is easy to find but why sooo hard to get a table on the afternoons (even during weekdays!)

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Manila, Philippines
“For the creative and risky foodies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I always make it a point to try something new when I dine out. I like ordering food I've never tasted before and picking out what sounds weird or intriguing in the menu. I think Burger Project is a great place to do exactly that. Aside from a selection of designer burgers with quirky names, you are also given the freedom to create/customize your own burger and go crazy with it. Some might end up picking safe combinations like bacon, mozzarella and a burger patty while some riskier foodies might appreciate adding jalapenos and blue cheese with it! It's all up to you and your taste buds.

As for the location and price, Burger Project is very easy to get to since it's along the main road. The interior of the place is also very bright and nice, though it can only accommodate a limited number of diners. Be prepared to shell out at least 250php for the food, so I would recommend students to make the most out of your meal and come with a big appetite.

Overall, Burger Project is a good foodie place to experience and best to go to with friends who aren't afraid to experiment with their taste buds :)

Makati, Philippines
“My very own burger :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I love the freedom they offer. Everyone's free to choose how they would like to have their burgers. I love the angus beef and the mozzarella. And the caramelized onions too! The fries is yummy also. The place is pretty small but good thing when we went there its not crowded (Sunday around 2PM). I also like the idea that I get to name my burger. One of the best burgers so far.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Quezon City
“Always fun dining here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I often eat here with friends or my boyfriend because I know I can choose a healthy burger (I always get tofu burger with lettuce, tomato, wasabi mayo, onions and cheese) and those craving for not so healthy choices can splurge on their own D.I.Y. burgers (angus beef burgers, regular beef burgers and chicken patty to choose from).
The concept is very fun and hip, answering the clipboards allows you the time to choose your own toppings without holding up the line.
Aside from the burgers, the shakes and sidings (onion rings, french fries, etc.) are also delicious.
=)

• Visited June 2013
Manila, Philippines
“Great way to creat your own Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We ordered our BRGR: 100 % Angus beef, sesame seed bun, mozzarela cheese, caramelized onions and sauteed mixed mushrooms as toppings, free lettuce and tomato slices, with Special BRGR sauce and Animal Style DesigNR fries cheesy with garlicky bits. Fast service, no wifi, nice ambiance, good food.

• Visited April 2013