“Value for money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Kimono Ken

Kimono Ken
256 Tomas Morato Street (Corner Scout Funetebella Street), Quezon City, Luzon, Philippines
Website
Description: Telephone + 63 2 928 1228
Manila, Philippines
“Value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Birthday dinner at this Japanese Resto at the heart of Quezon City. It is conveniently located at Tomas Morato and is very accessible whether you drive or commute. Staff are attentive. The food superb. We had Miso soup and Tamago soup and an assortment of maki and sashimi. Additional bowls of ramen and soba plus a second serving of tamago sashimi meant a small bite was not enough. Vegetarians and carnivores alike have a wide selection to choose from. Don't miss their Kimono Ken's Special drink and the Green tea jelly.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Mandaluyong, Philippines
“Not a Jap food fan..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Dine with my friend's family at Kimono Ken Mall of Asia on a Sunday night. The place was almost full since the area wasn't that big. I ordered the beef teridon (rice topping), Kimono Ken special fruit shake which is a combination of orange and mango (pretty good), a bowl of miso soup (nothing special) and california maki. I wasn't pleased with what I had even though I was pretty much hungry at that time. Maybe the teridon was too sweet for me. Still, it's worth a try.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mandaluyong City
“Unexpectedly got full!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had our lunch in Kimoken Ken, Shangrila Mall, Mandaluyong City and it was unexpected. Unexpected that I got full after a big bowl of Miso soup and just a few bites of enormous Futomaki. Beef teriyaki is so wonderful, just the right amount of salt and sweet and with the taste of sesame seeds. The Philadelphia Cheese and Chicken cheese roll was so creamy and with the right amount of crunch. The amount of the food is so worth it and the customer service is impeccable.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manila, Philippines
“16th Monthsary at Kimono Ken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Well, last night was my 2nd experience at Kimono Ken at Mall of Asia. My first was at Podium Branch.

I recommended Ebi Katsudon for my boyfriend and he really liked it! Their Sashimi Moriawase (except for the Sea Urchin. really weird taste) also good and their Yaki-Udon. All their foods are filling :D

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“The Block”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

After walking around SM The Block, my friend treated me to Kimono Ken. Well, it was japanese with fantastic prices. I really loved the Sushi and sahimi moriawase, really filling. The teppan was a delight as well as the Spicy Maguro Salad. My friend had the Ebi Tempura, it was good but not that appetizing to me since all jap restos always had that in their menu. But what surprised me the most was the dessert- the mango tempura ala mode- simply a treat to end your gastronomic meal.

• Visited January 2013