“Possible Scam - Be Careful” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Mezza Residences Condotel

Mezza Residences Condotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Quezon City
Mezza Residences Condotel
You added Mezza Residences Condotel to your Saves list
Aurora Boulevard Cor. Araneta Avenue & Guirayan Sts | Brgy. Dona Imelda, Quezon City, Luzon, Philippines   |
Melbourne
“Possible Scam - Be Careful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2011

My booking was made and confirmed through a well-known online website, and on the morning of my stay I received an e-mail from the owner of this apartment saying that I couldn't come because they were doing 'renovations'. Luckily nothing charged to my account, but this was extremely unprofessional and inconvenient as I had to book into another hotel on my arrival. Emails of complaint were met with "there are other hotels in Manila" as a response! My advice is don't bother!!!

Room Tip: Would not recommend this place
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled solo

1 review from our community

Been to Mezza Residences Condotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mezza Residences Condotel

Address: Aurora Boulevard Cor. Araneta Avenue & Guirayan Sts | Brgy. Dona Imelda, Quezon City, Luzon, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Luzon > Metro Manila > Quezon City
Ranked #8 of 15 Specialty Lodging in Quezon City

If you own or manage Mezza Residences Condotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.