“I Love the Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Cash Only
Marikina
“I Love the Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My friend and I often eat at this place for lunch and/or dinner. I always like ordering their Special Chicken Ccelo kebab (not sure if I Spelled it correctly). They will serve it to you with tomatoes and butter atop the steaming rice. You also have two sauces to choose/combine namely the Hot sauce and the garlic sauce.

The atmosphere is quite good. Not air conditioned but not that warm as well. overall, a good place to eat.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Manila, Philippines
“Special Beef Chelo Kabab”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

The Special Beef Chelo Kabab is my wife's favorite. The shawarma, hummus and matabal paired with the pita bread are also good. One good thing is its business hours and you can go there anytime. The waitresses are very attentive and friendly too. Price is a bit higher compared to other restaurants offering similar dishes. I would recommend it to others. It would be nice if they improve their restrooms though.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manila
“Is it really worth it?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The reason why I tried Kebab, 1st of all I'm really into mediterranean cuisine (spicy foods), 2nd It was recommended by my friends and colleagues, 3rd I've read a lot of good reviews in trip advisor. My only concern is at first we were not that familiar with the area since we live in south and this one is located in north part of Metro, so we had a hard time with the means of using a public transportation since we dont have any plan of taking a cab.

And finally after arriving at the area..the yougurt shake (sweet) cured my dehydration..i was impressed and thought it was a good start..cant wait for the main menu. We ordered beef and chicken chelo kebab, keema w/ eggplant. Everything went ok. The food tastes good but there was no extraordinary about it. Maybe we should have tried as well other menu..well Next time? I'll give it a try =)

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“The best-est Mediterranean Cuisine in the Metro!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I've tried a lot of Mediterranean Cuisine but nothing beats MISTER KABAB, with it's great atmosphere, either you're dining at West Avenue or at UP-Ayala Technohub, it's all good! When I was studying near West Avenue, I cannot miss a week without eating at Mister Kabab, seriously! I have always ordered the Keema on Plate, but try the other things on their menu, their all very tasty! Like the shawarma, beef chelo kabab.. Also try their shakes, i'm surprised with the green mango shake! I loved it! The secret of Mister Kabab why people always come back for more is the GARLIC SAUCE. You just can't get enough of it! Try it, and you'll come back for more! I've tried dining here alone, with friends, with a girlfriend and even for a meeting! I've eaten at Mister Kabab for about 50 times already, I guess!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, US
“Good Meddeterian food in Quezon City”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

The food was good and very tasty and the service was fast. The restaurant was very cozy, I felt that the lighting in the restaurant was not enough, I am sure it's great for couples. The grilled food tasted very good and fresh. The service was very fast and the staff was prompt attend to the needs of the customers.

Visited April 2012