“Exceeded my Expectations” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #86 of 104 Hotels in Manila
Singapore
“Exceeded my Expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2010

I arrived at half past 2 in the morning. The lady at the desk seemed pleasant enough. The lobby was quite small, what you would expect of a 3-star hotel. The room was very big though, and surprisingly very new. Bathroom was spic and span. The breakfast was not so good, but it's okay. The staff was very corteous. I asked them to bring me an ointment for my aching back with the 15-hour straight flight and all, I can tell they did not have this on stock and that they really went out of their way to buy me one (at 3am!). I paid for it though but they did not charge me extra. Just the amount on the receipt. I offered them a USD20 tip, the concierge did not accept it. He said it's part of the service. I was so happy I made sure to leave a USD40 tip on the bed the morning before I checked out.
My trip to the Philippines was very sudden, so I did not have time to search for hotels. I just booked the first one I saw with a very good price. I did not expect to be really happy with it. It's a no-frills hotel though. Not for those who expect 5-star treatment. You really get what you pay for, and maybe just a little more good service.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Korean first
Philippines
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2009

WARNING: This is not a hotel but a brothel. Their site (sirwilliamshotel.com) is a lie. They do not have a gym or a pool. The lobby is not good for children or teenagers. If you are traveling as a family, stay out of here. The lobby has a lot of sluts, waiting for customers. There is a KTV at the sides and if you happened to return after 8PM, the place is so rowdy and there's a lot of drunken customers accompanied by girls. You cannot sleep properly too since it is so noisy with the employees shouting at each other. Stay away from this MOTEL!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Sir William's Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sir William's Hotel

Address: 39 Timog Avenue, Manila, Luzon, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Luzon > Metro Manila > Manila
Bar / Lounge Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool
Ranked #86 of 104 Hotels in Manila
We would like to be part of your hotel listings. Sir William's Hotel is a three star rating Deluxe Category Hotel located at 39 Timog Avenue Quezon City. Close to popular bars, restaurants, spas and commercial areas that attracts both local and foreign travelers. We maintain 74 spacious rooms, function rooms, indoor swimming pool, fitness gym, spa, 24 hours business center with Wi-Fi internet access for free and coffee shop. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Sir William's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Sir William's Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.