“Hotel Room that U can feel ur at Home...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Grand Suites

Save Saved
You added Regency Grand Suites to your Saves list
Regency Grand Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1622 Jorge Bocobo Street, Manila, Luzon 1004, Philippines   |
Ranked #33 of 103 Hotels in Manila
Funabashi, Japan
“Hotel Room that U can feel ur at Home...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stayed here for a night, and I was so impress with our room.
The Room is clean, spacious and most of all it has a homey feel in it.
We love the bed, coz the linen are so comfy.
The bathroom is very modern, most of all, the Shower really serves hot water... lol...(most shower here in the Philippines dont know what is the word HOT), there is also a Hair Dryer, which is very important for me and my hubby. One thing is that they dont have Toothbrush and Toothpaste available..when I asked this to the Manager, she told me that because they just started operating recently...it is still under negotiation and told me that when we come back this august, they will surely have toothbrush, toothpaste ...and also slippers ready for the guests.
Kitchen area is nice, as u can see in my uploaded pictures... it has kettle and microwave, they also give complimentary cold water, available inside the fridge.
There is a Pool and a Gym...unfortunately we didnt have time to dip into the pool...
Robinson's place Manila is a few steps away..

The Staff are all friendly and accomodating.
I actually asked them (secretly) if they can arrange a set up in the room for our anniversary this august, and they gladly answered me with a YES....

So will surely be back this August....

I would really recommend this Hotel to anyone!... Its affordable...in a price that wont compromise your wallet....

Good Job Regency Grand Suites!~

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
KarenRGS, General Manager at Regency Grand Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
DEar Michelle

Your review is a heartwarming series of gracious commendations and wonderful compliments, thank you very much!

I'm glad to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us and thoroughly enjoyed your experience.

We are excited to see you again and celebrate your anniversary with us, it will be our pleasure to set the room for you :)

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

My daughter booked this hotel for one night before we took off to Boracay. Believe me,it was best hotel I have stayed in in Manila. This is a new hotel I believe. The rooms are spacious and clean, beds are made everyday, and all staff are very friendly and the Manager is very accommodating.
The rooms are provided with Microwave, plates, saucers, cups and sachets of coffee, sugar, milk and room service is very good. Any complaints are dealt with quickly.
The entrance is well secured. Security guard opening the hotel glass door and as soon as you enter into their reception lobby you feel a sense of satisfaction right away. If I am right there are 50 floors in this hotel and each room got a balcony overlooking Manila Bay;fantastic view of sunset.I recommend this hotel to all travellers. You won't be disappointed as location is very good. It is near big shopping mall like Robinsons, Starbucks Cafe nearby,Luneta Park, Zoo, etc.
I will stay there from now on and not wasting my time looking for other hotels. The hotel has a gym and swimming pool. They can keep your luggage after check-outs if you still want to go shopping before you depart to airport. They can do anything for you. I love this hotel! One slight problem though. The lifts or elevators and corridors are not well ventilated. No aircon.

Room Tip: Higher floors got very good views . Book for Deluxe Twin beds or one bedroom with a king bed. Delux...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Jean

To be considered as the best in Manila is an honor especially for being such a young hotel. Thank you very much for your gracious words, you are too kind.

I'm glad we were able to provide you the accommodation and amenities you needed for a comfortable stay experience. I'm most delighted to learn that it was our service that made your stay even more wonderful.

It will be a pleasure to have you stay with us again. Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I look forward to your return.

Peterborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Having spent many nights in Manila, I only wish I had found this place sooner.
Staff are friendly and professional and the suite on the 32nd floor was clean and inviting, the suite has a separate living room area and bedroom, both with separate aircon so can be set to different temperatures. Bathroom is clean and modern and very hot water.
Kitchen area has microwave, kettle and is provided with basic utensils so a meal can be prepared, which would be a bonus for those staying extended periods.
Both the bedroom and living room had stunning views of Manila bay area and Manila city, and the small balcony was great for experiencing the sights and sounds of the city at night.
Bed was large and very comfortable, and being on the 32nd floor was. Quiet, very little city noise at night.
Staff were great and actually remembered my 4am alarm call.
There is a large pool which looked inviting, if only I had more time there I would have sampled it.
A well equipped. Gym is available, and seems well used by both condo owners and suite guests alike.
This is a relatively new hotel and condo, and this shows with facilities, there are a few minor niggles, one window in the bedroom would not close, but this was such a minor problem not worth worrying about, and being on 32nd floor doesn't pose a security issue.

This is one hotel I will return to on my visits to Manila, I just hope that as the hotel ages they can maintain these excellent standards.
I am very impressed.

Room Tip: If at all possible pay the little extra for bay view rooms, the view is worth it.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear Saf

Gen Manager

Been to Regency Grand Suites? Share your experiences!