“no more next time???” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 106 Hotels in Manila
Murgon, Australia
“no more next time???”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

The last 10 yrs or more CB Hotel been our home when in Manila..Its location, accessibility and Robinson's Place Mall are the hotel's biggest assets...no wonder it is always busy, seemed not getting short of paying guests and clients..Ten yrs or so, no significant refurbishment been done or added room fixture to make it more attractive and competitive..oh yes they have now "galore" menu which is fantastic, love tokwa baboy, halo halo and introduced new breakfast menu..SEASONED hotel staff, they are always reliable, friendly and ready to help..they do their best to make our stay pleasant..however in few instances, some requests, for room service were not responded on time,,.complimentary breakfast are room serviced with additional side order only..no issue and drama if these are new hotel rules, me and my husband still commend the efficiency of all the staff..

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Malaybalay, Bukidnon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

This hotel is in a convenient area for access to Manila attractions and the US Embassy. It also is the only hotel I have stayed at in years that has no flat screen TVs even in the luxury suites. The light fixtures are falling apart and things are just deteriorated and in need of refurbishing. They also raised the prices considerably over the past year, but spent none of that extra money on maintenance. The service received is quite good but some of the "service" received is for things that should have been done before check in, such as having the proper complement of towels and wash cloths etc.

The drinks and condiments in the fridge are way over-priced and visitors would be advised to go out to a 7-11 or other convenience store for all their beer, soft drinks, water and snacks rather than drinking or eating from the in-house stuff.

Room Tip: Sometimes if you order a budget room and check in several hours later than anticipated, they will ha...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Waikerie, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed here for 4 enjoyable nights , the suite had plenty of room for 3 adults and two children and was very clean and tidy . The staff were very friendly and the meals were good and very good value . There is an all night cafe for the snack in the middle of the night . We would recomend it and we would stay there next time we go to Manila and its in a good location right next to Robinson's Mall .

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Mindanao, Philippines
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Wasnt satisfied with my stay at this hotel. The rooms are cramped and dirty. Imagine, they checked us in and turned over a room that wasnt kept. The pillows were all over the place and stinky with drool on it. The hotel being old is not reason enough. The reception is even more disappointing . They only have 1 receptionist and it really takes a long time for check in and out. The only good thing about it is that its located near robinsons manila. Thats it.

Stayed April 2014
duds2014, Manager at Cherry Blossoms Hotel, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
hi Mia

Greetings from Cherry Blossoms Hotel!

In behalf of Cherry Blossoms Hotel management I would like to apologize for the incident that has been brought up through reviews from Trip Advisor during your stay here. I rest assure that the incident is very occasional and was been taken action seriously by the management to ensure that it will never happen again,

I hope that the incident won’t stop you from choosing us as your partner in more of your upcoming visits here in our area and opportunity for us again to provide you quality and good service during your stay with us. We are hoping for a long and harmonious relationship again. With my apology again.

Thank you very much, God Bless and More Power!

Sincerely yours,
Sherlon M. Adrales
Hotel Manager
Pampanga Province, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

This place is so convenient i love my stay here with my family. The food were great plus they gave me good room that i and my family really did enjoy. The staffs are great and very attentive to calls. The housekeeping department responds very quick and strongly initiative. In addition to that, they help you with all your needs just like the receptionists, they're very nice and friendly plus they're all fun to talk with. see you again on september!

Stayed March 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I really enjoyed my short stay here knowing that its just beside the robinson mall and lots of bar and places to go around plus prices aren't that expensive which is a good hint for backpackers like us.

Also that, the staffs are too nice they made us feel VIPs. The housekeeping team are very helpful especially the front office department who always welcome us with such genuine smile and they're all approachable especially those on their noon time shift!

I will definitely come back here and ill bring more friends with me! Thank you guys for making us feel home!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Leeds, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I've stayed at the this "low cost" hotel on a previous occasion and it was adequate , so I thought let's book again it might have improved. Well how wrong was I !
The rooms are what can only be described as dilapidated and in need of a complete refurbishment .
I booked 2 , 2 floor suites, one to accommodate 2 adults and 2 children, and the other to accommodate 2 adults, the one for the kids didn't include a bed for them to sleep in or breakfast !

When I went to reception to say that we needed a bed for the children I was told it would cost 800 pesos a night for a bed !

The receptionist wasn't bothered when I remonstrated and when I asked to speak to the manager I was told that they don't have a manager ! She didn't care one bit.

AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS !

There are better hotels that are far cheaper and have much more attentive staff.

Stayed March 2014