“ultimately worst hotel experience I come across” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Manila Venetian Hotel

Manila Venetian Hotel
You added Manila Venetian Hotel to your Saves list
Manila Venetian Hotel
2.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   2730 Aurora Boulevard, corner Felix Huertas Street, Santa Cruz, Manila, Luzon 1014, Philippines   |
Ranked #41 of 62 Manila B&B and Inns
Manila, Philippines
“ultimately worst hotel experience I come across”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I don't know how to express it into words but, this is the worst hotel that I experience so far. I don't even know if I will consider Manila Venetian as a Hotel, for me its more of an APPARTELLE to me than a Hotel, if you will see the the sample picture of facade of the said Hotel, in agoda.com, you will understand why am I saying this. I really don't do comments for a bad service, but this is worst than terrible.

I totally agreed to ccveloso for the comment. ccveloso said "Manila Venetian Hotel is not worth spending even a single centavo!". the rate is too pricey for a service and everything. let me explain why.

Me and my gf, try this hotel as a metrodeal promo. how metrodeal describe the hotel is sooo fantastic but yet they will disappoint you. I was a bit suspicious about the place, an astonishing hotel stands in Sta. Cruz, Manila that is something you have to be doubtful plus they offer for a cost 998.00 pesos is a very good deal, now that is dangerous. so we were thinking a place to stay with, and there were a lot of options, and then we saw this deal so we check it out. as we went to the place we really cant find the hotel, even the locals are not familiar with the place. then i saw a building i said to myself, definitely this is not it. I was expecting like Manila Opera, Or something like that, since what i saw in the pictures in metrodeal i was thinking sometime unique, well it turns out unique in a different way.

first off, the building come on. this is not a hotel this is a freaking apartelle. as soon as we gets near the building i said to my gf, the entrance is like a funeral parlor.

the lobby its very narrow. i mean the 2 of us can't even fit.

the front desk, worst.... that all

now the room. i don't know where EcoChicWeddings and danilene I,get there comments or is there any other manila venetian hotel that we did not saw? I mean if you read there comments as if its heaven, they describe it as if you will be WOW. the room was not spacious at all, no wifi, the attendant say wifi is avail but its not. room phone is not working i don't know if the phone is part of the decoration or something you have to go down stairs to get ask for something. very poor service, i think the only part is the air conditioning i think its brand new.

the food/ breakfast, they have meal for the day, meals were only SILOG, you have to choose from tapsilog, daing, tocino, mix, long. no porkchop or chicken. and they were not aware that we will get the breakfast, i went down to check and get the breakfast and yet they did not disappoint me, still no breakfast, so i just told them just packed the breakfast we just going to take out the food.

food is uneatable, the rice smells cockroach, no exaggeration we couldn't eat it. so we ended up eating in one of the best tapsilog in the area, the food was @(!!? no words can describe it and they are selling it for 100.00 pesos each meal.

the food is not the worst part, the price. on there site the price ranges from 1,300 and up, and if you check nearby hotels there is a lot that you can get for that price with buffet. you can choose SOGO or Eurotel or any other Manila Opera Hotel. for a better experience

Room Tip: find a better hotel, there is a lot nearby much better and much affordable
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Baguio, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

If you are from the province and attending a business near Manila area or along LRT 1 and looking for an affordable place to stay, I would recommend this hotel. Our appointment were at Mandaluyong and Oritgas area and it was really difficult travelling back and forth.

Room is ok, good for a couple and 1 kid.They serve delicious complimentary breakfast as well.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Cebu City, Philippines
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Manila Venetian Hotel is not worth spending even a single centavo! Their service is horrible. Accomodation of 2 but they will only provide one towel which is only hand towel. Breakfast was just the cheapest value meal from a fast food restaurant. Staff has no phone etiquette and definitely not trained to work on a hotel. Hall way was so narrow and as far as I know there is no fire exit. It doesn't look like a hotel and doesn't feel like one either. Worst worst worst!

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Manila Venetian Hotel? Share your experiences!