“I look forward to coming back here in 7 weeks!.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #64 of 790 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
“I look forward to coming back here in 7 weeks!.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I walked into this bar , after checking in to the adjoining Tune Hotel in Sep 12.I ate mostly here over the 5 days I was here; except breakfasts.This Bar Restaurant was only newly opened.This was my first introduction to Philippines; having been everywhere else in SEA , except Laos + Myanmar.All the staff were very friendly; which made me feel glad I chose this Country to visit. I enjoyed every Meal I had here.All the staff were helpful in giving me local advice about the Malate District; this is very useful for a first timer here "like myself".Every staff member made me feel very welcome; I cannot believe some of these other negative reviews.I always take into account the lower wages , these people earn,and tip accordingly. It works wonders!!.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Taipei, Taiwan
“The only best place to hang on at very late night !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Crowded with hot chicks all around on the street !! This is the best place to hang on with friends and shout with your friends....good variety of shots and finger food is good enough for a wonderful evening...a must try

Visited March 2013
Darwin, Australia
“Best Irish Pub in Manila !!! To be sure...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Great Service from ALL the beautiful girls & follow up by their Manager. Loved the breaky & great value all. Keep up the happy hour !!! hic.

Visited March 2013
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Good location that's all”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I had the full breakfast here which was very disappointing and tasteless I also had the beans on toast which were better if overpriced.
The location is good and the pretty staff were attentive but if eating is what your Hereford forget about it

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Good food and live music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

The Draft beer and chilly wings make for a great early eveing meal! The ambience is ok and the staff kind of on their own trip mostly Tune guests here as the Hotel gives a 20% on food and beverages except breakfast. The singer guitarist has a nice repertoire and could do with some encouragement!

Visited February 2013