“Home away from home.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Palm Plaza Hotel

You added Palm Plaza Hotel to your Saves list
Palm Plaza Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   524 Pedro Gil Corner M. Adriatico St., Malate, Manila, Luzon 2004, Philippines (Malate)   |
Ranked #27 of 104 Hotels in Manila
Bacolod CIty, Bacolod, Philippines
“Home away from home.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I always stay at Palm Plaza Hotel because of its location and accommodating staff. I would suggest that you will provide complimentary bottled water, coffee or tea. Taxi costs only Php 150 from domestic airport. I always recommend this hotel to my relatives and friends.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

globalfriend, Manager at Palm Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Dear Honey212,

Thanks for making Palm Plaza Hotel your home during your frequent visits to Manila. We've listened to our guests' clamor for certain amenities and we are in the processing of improving our services for you, our esteemed guests.
We look forward to your next stay with us and 'hope to make your 'home' an even better place for you.

Madamo gid sing salamat.

Nilo Inocentes
Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Marikina City, Rizal, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Our stay in Palm Plaza Hotel is average. The staffs are very accommodating and friendly. But i would suggest that you should have complimentary bottled water inside the rooms, and also some coffee or tea as well. The food was also good. Over all the service of the hotel during our stay is very good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

globalfriend, Manager at Palm Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Kaye D,

Greetings from Palm Plaza Hotel - Manila! It was nice hearing from you and knowing that your stay was comfortable and safe. We are currently working on better ways to serve our guests to ensure their utmost convenience. We shall definitely be considering your suggestions in our list of 'customer's voice - considerations.

Again, a million thanks for your kindness and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Respectfully yours,

Liverpool
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Really enjoyed my two nights at the Palm Plaza Hotel.The staff are really friendly and helpful. Especially Ramon, Faye, Wendy and last but not least Mich.
Location is central as it was only 400php in a taxi from the airport. I was able to catch a taxi to the Greenbelt for shopping and drinks. Taxi cost 150php.

Room Tip: 10 floor has less noise from the street at night.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Mr. JohnBoy1985,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your wonderful Palm Plaza experience. I and my entire team always always share a breath of happiness in knowing how we've made another special guest - satisfied with Palm Plaza Hotel. As the hotel's location is truly central in more words than one-your satisfaction is most definitely the 'core' of the hotel's services.

Allow us to welcome you once again on your next trip to Manila and we promise to fill your stay with wonderful memories!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Theres no free bottled water inside the room even coffee or tea. The reason maybe coz a used a corporate account which is discounted thats why am not given with those ameneties. I called at around 1030 am for my booking thru your sales coz i used the corporate account for the discount but i paid it personally but when i got there i was not booked and ive waited for 10 mins coz they call the sales but the person i talked at your sales was not there then ive waited again after 15 mins ive got my room. But before that when i called they told me that my reaervation was confirmed and they told me that my reservation is till 6pm only. Poor service

• Stayed July 2013
globalfriend, Manager at Palm Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear IngGracia,

Thank you for staying with us again last July 12. Firstly, I wish to apologize for the inconvenience brought about by your reservation prior to your arrival at Palm Plaza Hotel. Rest assured that we treat each 'gap' in our customer satisfaction index as a most important tool for further improving our services. Your experience is important to us and we hope that your next stay with us would be a most pleasant one.

Mandaluyong, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Me and my office mates stays in this hotel once but i can say that it was great. Very convenient and affordable even it was located near malls, banks, schools and other establishments. They have a very approachable staff, nice ambiance, the place was clean, good amenities and good food.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
globalfriend, Manager at Palm Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Dear Ella I,

On behalf of my most trusted team, I wish to thank you for your kind words shared here through Tripadvisor. At Palm Plaza Hotel, your value for money means a lot to us; hence, receiving good feedbacks from your and your friends are 'treasured' assets for us to continually work on for everyone's satisfaction.

We wish you well and 'look forward to having you and your friends in your future stay with us.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Palm Plaza is my "official hotel" every time in visit Manila. I always get my favourite room 202 which is the largest room in the hotel in Level 2 renovated floor. It may night be a "deluxe room" but the service of hotel staff is excellent - the reason why I keep on staying in this hotel. Aside from the fact that the hotel is located across ROBINSONS MANILA - where everything I need is just few steps away from the hotel. I dont need to take a cab to do my shopping, dining and even dental, hair and facial services can be found in Robinsons Manila. I have a clean room, modern bathroom and an LCD TV for a price not more than AUD50 a night. Highly recommended and surely, this is my favourite hotel in Manila when it comes to facilities, service, location and rates.

Room Tip: Request for room 202.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
globalfriend, Manager at Palm Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear Lakbaybyahe,

Thank you very much for having chosen Palm Plaza Hotel as your 'home' during your stay here in Manila's tourist belt area in Malate. We are deeply humbled by your kind words and 'would most definitely do better in keeping our 5-star excellence service motto as consistent as possible to you and all our other esteemed guests.

I and my entire team look forward to being of service to you in your future visit to Manila and our hotel.

Cheers.

Respectfully Yours,

Iloilo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I usually stay in this hotel whenever we have conventions or seminars in Manila. Over the years, i enjoyed the accomodation and especially their very approachable staff. You just have to give them a call and when they notice you're a returning guest they make sure you get a room to stay for the night. The place is clean with standard amenities. It is located at the heart of the metro and a mall is just nearby. If you need a place to stay, this is it!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

globalfriend, Manager at Palm Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear JeffIloilo,

It was our pleasure having you once again as a cherished regular guest. I hope you were also able to enjoy the FREE WIFI which we started giving to our guests since July 1. We thank you for always making Palm Plaza your home in Manila during your corporate seminars and events. The tourist belt area of Manila will be coming up with a lot of new activities and improvements and Palm Plaza with its best location - will surely make things better for all our beloved guests.

Once again, I & my team wish you well and we all look forward having you and your friends soon here at your 'home' in Manila.

Resident Manager

Been to Palm Plaza Hotel? Share your experiences!