If you want a friendly, courteous, family oriented and budget price - then you have to stay at this hotel. Their room was clean and spacious enough. And YES PLENTY OF HOT WATER for that HOT SHOWER you want. You were giving enough choices for the continental breakfast buffet. Take advantage of this. Front desk was always helpful.
Tip #1: REMEMBER TO SAVE YOUR DEPOSIT SLIP
- A one time deposit is required once you check-in and you are suppose to redeem it
after check-out. Make sure you save it and show it to them upon check-out so you
get your money back. The front desk doesn't remind you about it so you as the guest
Tip #2: CAR SERVICE
- As a guest you have the right to reserve their car service. And it will take you
wherever you need to go BUT i felt that the fee for using their car service was a bit
expensive. If you feel confident, i would recommend using the taxi on the
streets for your destination, they are a whole lot cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila is a boutique hotel conveniently located in the tourist belt of Ermita in Manila. All of their 57 air-conditioned rooms promise to offer you with the space and functionality that you need. Their amenities are complete to satisfy your needs and the entire hotel staff treats you with the warm service that made the hotel a choice among local and international travelers. Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila is 2006 Best Guest Services Awardee of Best Western International. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Manila
- Manila Best Western