“Wonderful Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona

You added BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1166 M. H. del Pilar corner Arquiza Streets, Ermita ,Manila Philippines, Manila, Luzon 1000, Philippines   |
Ranked #7 of 104 Hotels in Manila
“Wonderful Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Each time i stay at this hotel i find it so very accommodating. I enjoy the staff the most, but the rooms are clean and comfortable also. The kitchen help in cafe is always ready to help in addition to preparing delicious food. Jhun Olinares has been especially helpful to me. I am glad this hotel finds quality employees like Jhun to help run their kitchen. I always look forward to staying in this hotel each trip i am in the Philippines.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
bwhotelacoronamanila, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear Lowell B,

We truly appreciate your comment about our staff. It is gratifying to know that guests do respond to their passion and commitment to guest satisfaction. Allow me to share your observation with the rest of the team. It will only motivate us to do much better.

If in the meantime I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to email me personally at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Ma. Celeste "Tet" Romualdo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

This hotel is super close to st. lukes hospital for medical examination. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are super clean. Love the big tv, the hot rain shower, western toilet w spray AND wifi that actually works very fast! I always had a parking spot. Easy to find hotel. Cost about 120 peso for taxi to super mall Asia. The food needs to be improved. The filipino dishes might be sufficient but the international american dishes need improvements. I would gladly spend 100-200 more peso for a better american meal. Make sure if u dont smoke to reserve non-smoking. It was my fault i didnt check that and the room was very smelly. And no just spraying fabreeze on everything just adds more smells that made me sick. The smell is not any worse that a normal smoking room. I opened the windows and blasted the a/c helped me survive the 2 nights stay.

Stayed July 2014
bwhotelacoronamanila, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Aehama,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Ma. Celeste B. Romualdo
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

This was the first time I stayed in this hotel. ....I really couldn't complain about anything. I had Room 310 overlooking MH Del Pilar St. Staff were very friendly. I'm sorry I never ate there but the resto looked nice n clean. Lastly reception Ladies were supa. Jennifer the the other 2.
I'd stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear bendy51,

Thank you so much for your great review and for sharing it in Trip advisor! We always try to make our guests have the best experience during their stay. It is good to hear that the employees provided excellent service. We really appreciate your feedback because it helps us understand what we are doing right and what to continue doing for future guests. We really look forward to your future stays with us.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to email me personally at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Ma Celeste "Tet" Romualdo
Palawan Island, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I like the room is stayed in. It's not so big but i am specifically impressed with the details. Actually you wouldn't appreciate the hotel until you get inside the room because from the outside, to the reception until the corridors it's nothing special. The buffet breakfast is not so generous but it's more than enough. Staff are also attentive and professional. Although it could be a bit loud during the day...Would love to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear 78volts,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We valued the opportunity to serve you and are appreciative of your remarks especially your comments about our rooms and our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.

If in the meantime I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed there in 2011, so this was my second stay. This time was in room 310, which was nicer and more quiet than the room I stayed in previously. The cable TV had plenty of choices, food was good, staff were friendly. The bathroom was a reasonable size with hot water and a bidet hose attachment to the toilet, but as is common place in many hotels, very little shelving to put one's toiletries. Cupboard space in the room was adequate.
Centrally located and about 45-60 mins from the airport depending on traffic, I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Mr.Destiny,

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay with our hotel. We are extremely glad to hear that we were able to create a good experience for your and we hope to exceed that when you return. Thank you also for your comments. We look forward to welcome your family back on your next visit.

If in the meantime I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Mindanao, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Really not bad for the price that you pay. The rooms are clean and tidy. The staff are exceptionally friendly and accommodating (Rea from front desk made sure all our requests were accommodated). Location is very convenient too with 7/11 just around the corner and Jollibee & Mang Inasal infront. Their breakfast buffet is very homey and filling. Pretty satisfied with our stay here. They even gave us a discount on the rooms depending on how many nights u stay ;)

Stayed July 2014
Dear Mia H,

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

i checked a lot of reviews and actually spoke to a few travelers who frequented this hotel when in manila. before i booked, the cost is reasonable for the accommodations, close to the US embassy as i had business there. and close to many other locations.. restaurant serves good food has room service til 11pm i stayed there with my new wife,June 14- 18 and the 27th and 28th. steve our waiter in the restaurant the last 2 nights i was there, really took care of us as my wife was really wanting some good local dishes. they serve a good combination of international food and Filipino food. rooms are clean the staff is helpful and the drivers will get you around as needed, Gherry, one of the hotel drivers was very helpful in getting us around... which is not an easy task in manila .

Room Tip: the rooms on the 4th floor seem to have the king size bed for the same money.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Shawn M,

Thank you for your wonderful and sincere comments about your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate the time you have taken to compliment our team, I have passed on your comments to all our associates.

On behalf of the management and team, we look forward in welcoming you back to the Hotel.

Ma. Celeste "Tet" Romualdo

Been to BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona? Share your experiences!