“No complaints really” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1166 M. H. del Pilar corner Arquiza Streets, Ermita ,Manila Philippines, Manila, Luzon 1000, Philippines   |
Ranked #7 of 103 Hotels in Manila
Sydney, Australia
“No complaints really”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed there in 2011, so this was my second stay. This time was in room 310, which was nicer and more quiet than the room I stayed in previously. The cable TV had plenty of choices, food was good, staff were friendly. The bathroom was a reasonable size with hot water and a bidet hose attachment to the toilet, but as is common place in many hotels, very little shelving to put one's toiletries. Cupboard space in the room was adequate.
Centrally located and about 45-60 mins from the airport depending on traffic, I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
bwhotelacoronamanila, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Mr.Destiny,

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay with our hotel. We are extremely glad to hear that we were able to create a good experience for your and we hope to exceed that when you return. Thank you also for your comments. We look forward to welcome your family back on your next visit.

If in the meantime I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Ma. Celeste "Tet" Romualdo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Mindanao, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Really not bad for the price that you pay. The rooms are clean and tidy. The staff are exceptionally friendly and accommodating (Rea from front desk made sure all our requests were accommodated). Location is very convenient too with 7/11 just around the corner and Jollibee & Mang Inasal infront. Their breakfast buffet is very homey and filling. Pretty satisfied with our stay here. They even gave us a discount on the rooms depending on how many nights u stay ;)

Stayed July 2014
Dear Mia H,

We truly appreciate your comment about our staff. It is gratifying to know that guests do respond to their passion and commitment to guest satisfaction. Allow me to share your observation with the rest of the team. It will only motivate us to do much better.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

i checked a lot of reviews and actually spoke to a few travelers who frequented this hotel when in manila. before i booked, the cost is reasonable for the accommodations, close to the US embassy as i had business there. and close to many other locations.. restaurant serves good food has room service til 11pm i stayed there with my new wife,June 14- 18 and the 27th and 28th. steve our waiter in the restaurant the last 2 nights i was there, really took care of us as my wife was really wanting some good local dishes. they serve a good combination of international food and Filipino food. rooms are clean the staff is helpful and the drivers will get you around as needed, Gherry, one of the hotel drivers was very helpful in getting us around... which is not an easy task in manila .

Room Tip: the rooms on the 4th floor seem to have the king size bed for the same money.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Shawn M,

Thank you for your wonderful and sincere comments about your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate the time you have taken to compliment our team, I have passed on your comments to all our associates.

On behalf of the management and team, we look forward in welcoming you back to the Hotel.

Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I stayed twice in this hotel. Staff are exceedingly friendly and helpful. Directions, information and ideas provided show a real interest in the guest. My rooms on 4 and 6 were cozy but very comfortable with a sense of luxury. While I was here I met my future wife so maybe my judgment is colored but this hotel will always be the one I would think of first in Manila.

Room Tip: I asked for quiet room and not too bad. There can be hallway noise.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear Rob D,

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay with our hotel. We are extremely glad to hear that we were able to create a good experience for your and we hope to exceed that when you return. We look forward to welcome you and your wife on your next visit.

St. Gallen, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

i have visited Best Western la Corona several times now and always try to book there when i am in Manila.

Nice spacious, modern (most of them) Rooms. Good Breakfast Buffet (western as Philippino food). Could be a bit more rich in variation but all in all good.

The a la card Menu is one of a Big Plus for this Hotel. One of the best Adobong Kangkong did i enjoy in La Corona, Best Western.
Lovely staff that work since ages there (Front Desk).

Just a short walk away are some Bars and Restos as well the Big Robinson Shopping Mall. To Airport in average traffic situation around 30-40 minutes.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Scuba_Stevie78,

Greetings from BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona Manila. Thank you very much for you positive review about our property. Rest assured that we will continue to strive to give our guests the best memorable stay.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Tet
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights. Everything was all okay. The breakfast buffet was average at best. There was a mix of Filipino food and Western food, the waiters were excellent and helpful. The reception staff during the day were nice and informative. The room was okay and you could hear everything in the hallway as well as music from a local bars. It was close to Robinson's mall which was blessing. A downfall was our rooms had not been made by late afternoon and had to request it to be cleaned when we had returned from day trips.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Kwatene,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I really enjoyed this hotel. I had the opportunity to talk with one of the managers. I expressed my thoughts very frankly in saying that there are many modern buildings and great decors, but what really counts is the service overall. I would say that the staff at this hotel were very courteous and friendly. The breakfast had a wide range of western and Filipino dishes. This hotel offers a pick up and a drop off at the airport at a small price. This could be your best deal since safety is always a key issue in these big cities. The location is just a couple of blocks from the American Embassy and not very far from the domestic and international airports. One of the lacking was a fitness center not on site.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

bwhotelacoronamanila, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear emblemaccess,

Thank you so much for your great review and for sharing it in Trip advisor! We always try to make our guests have the best experience during their stay. It is good to hear that the employees provided excellent service. We really appreciate your feedback because it helps us understand what we are doing right and what to continue doing for future guests. We really look forward to your future stays with us.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to email me personally at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Tet

Been to BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona? Share your experiences!