“private tours” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Filipino Travel Center-Day Tours

Filipino Travel Center-Day Tours
G/F Palm Plaza Hotel | Adriatico St corner 524 Pedro Gil, Manila, Luzon, Philippines
(+632) 310 50 36
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 41 Activities in Manila
Sydney, Australia
“private tours”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2015

we recently did a private tour with Filipino travel center to vigan, sagado banaue manilla and cebu . they were excellent. transfers and connections were fine and on time.The drivers and guides reliable professional and knowledgeable. the cars clean and air conditioned. they were flexible with the itinerary eg no shopping, more culture less churches, and Joel happily found us a different walking tour of the rice paddies that didn't involve as much uphill, and a different cave and hanging coffin tour to match our not quite up to our desires fitness levels. i celebrated my 60 th birthday with a lovely package of local goodies from Marie at FTC and our honeymoon with a lovely bunch of flowers on arrival. The voucher system worked well and we paid direct to their account in PHP. we would use them again. thanks FTC

Visited February 2015

Essex, England
3 attraction reviews
“Mt Pinatubo tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2015

My son (24) and husband (59) enjoyed their Pinatubo trek which they booked very easily via the internet with Filipino Travel Center and this included paying for it. They travelled in style from Manila and were looked after the whole day from start (very early pick up 3.30am) to finish in a very professional way. You need to be quite fit as there's a lot of walking involved, but they said it was truly worth it. It was a memorable experience for both of them, although they arrived exhausted at the end of the day, and a real highlight of our trip to the Philippines.

Visited January 2015
Rome, Italy
“Prefessional and experienced travel agency”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2015

I was looking for a travel agencey for a tour to Banaue and I found on internet Filipino Travel Center. I was not able to book a group tour and so booked a private one, what a good solution! The driver, very professional polite and extremely safe, came to pick us up in our apartment and drove us all the way from Manila to Banaue in a very modern, clean and confortable jeep. The tour in Banaue and Sagada has been very well arranged with local guides that took care of us very profesionnally. I would recomment this travel agency for their extreme professionalism.

Visited December 2014
Barcelona, Spain
3 attraction reviews
“BEWARE Missed a top priority sightseeing experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2015

I hope that others receive good service based on the Filipino Travel Center's past reviews, but that wasn't the case with my husband and I. All I can say is, buyers beware. I booked a day trip to Mt. Pinatubo a few weeks in advance for December 30th. I was having some problems with the deposit payment, but the staff was very attentive with answering emails all the way through. Once the deposit was made I didn't receive any further communication. We had a booking confirmation so I assumed all was fine. The morning of the trek we waited for the van to pick us up at the hotel and it never showed. We waited for almost 2 hours! I sent several emails to Filipino Travel Center that same day with no reply. I was very disappointed as this was on the top of my list to see while visiting the Philippines. There are many other sightseeing companies available, but we didn't have another day to schedule another trek. Note: After 2 weeks I just received an email from Filipino Travel Center citing a miscommunication. Very disappointing. I hope to receive the refund on the deposit.

Visited December 2014
Johan v, Owner at Filipino Travel Center-Day Tours, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Shana Taveras,

Thank you for having taken the time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor. It is rare that anything goes wrong among the many many tours we provide to satisfied customers from all over the globe but we always want to learn from customers’ feedback and improve our service where we can. We therefore value your comments.

Our accounting department acknowledged payment receipt of your deposit made Saturday Dec 20 2014 to you that same day for your tour of Dec 30 2014.

Per internal procedure a copy of this payment acknowledgement e-mail is always sent to the Travel Consultant handling a booking for them to provide our clients with our Booking Voucher to confirm a tour plus all the details for the booked tour. This Booking Voucher contains the telephone number of the scheduled driver, so unexpected issues can be solved directly and straight away.

Unfortunately a combination of the Travel Consultant being off that Saturday and it being our busiest time of year in which many non working holidays were declared at the last moment by the Philippine government made the Travel Consultant miss this e-mail. Hence she did not finalize the tour with our driver, nor sent you a confirmation voucher. When you sent us an e-mail Dec 30 our office was already closed for New Year. We can only apologise sincerely for this slip in our usually extremely high standards of customer service.

I hope this experience will not make you hesitate to let us prove our reputation as a good value tour provider in The Philippines as shown by social media response from travelers worldwide since our inception in 1998.

We processed the reversal of your credit card payment. Please note that this takes quite a while, you may expect this to be in last week of February. “In recognition of the inconvenience you faced as a result of our error we would be happy to offer a discount on a future tour should you re-visit the Philippines”.
Adelaide, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“First Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2014

Booked a day tour to Pagdanjan Falls as a single traveler (my wife spend the day in the hotel spa) on line and was needlessly concerned. Tony my driver was early, the vehicle was clean, modern and air conditioned. We talked a lot on the day trip (my choice) and he gave me tips about the destination. If travelling to the Philippines I would definitely use Filipino Travel again. Tony was an excellent guide, knowledgeable with a sound English.
Average rating for the Pansanjan Falls Canoe Trip, Excellent for Filipino Travel

Visited November 2014