“Prefessional and experienced travel agency” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Filipino Travel Center-Day Tours

Filipino Travel Center-Day Tours
G/F Palm Plaza Hotel | Adriatico St corner 524 Pedro Gil, Manila, Luzon, Philippines
(+632) 310 50 36
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 38 Activities in Manila
Rome, Italy
“Prefessional and experienced travel agency”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2015

I was looking for a travel agencey for a tour to Banaue and I found on internet Filipino Travel Center. I was not able to book a group tour and so booked a private one, what a good solution! The driver, very professional polite and extremely safe, came to pick us up in our apartment and drove us all the way from Manila to Banaue in a very modern, clean and confortable jeep. The tour in Banaue and Sagada has been very well arranged with local guides that took care of us very profesionnally. I would recomment this travel agency for their extreme professionalism.

Visited December 2014

Barcelona, Spain
“BEWARE Missed a top priority sightseeing experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2015

I hope that others receive good service based on the Filipino Travel Center's past reviews, but that wasn't the case with my husband and I. All I can say is, buyers beware. I booked a day trip to Mt. Pinatubo a few weeks in advance for December 30th. I was having some problems with the deposit payment, but the staff was very attentive with answering emails all the way through. Once the deposit was made I didn't receive any further communication. We had a booking confirmation so I assumed all was fine. The morning of the trek we waited for the van to pick us up at the hotel and it never showed. We waited for almost 2 hours! I sent several emails to Filipino Travel Center that same day with no reply. I was very disappointed as this was on the top of my list to see while visiting the Philippines. There are many other sightseeing companies available, but we didn't have another day to schedule another trek. Note: After 2 weeks I just received an email from Filipino Travel Center citing a miscommunication. Very disappointing. I hope to receive the refund on the deposit.

Visited December 2014
Johan v, Owner at Filipino Travel Center-Day Tours, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Shana Taveras,

Thank you for having taken the time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor. It is rare that anything goes wrong among the many many tours we provide to satisfied customers from all over the globe but we always want to learn from customers’ feedback and improve our service where we can. We therefore value your comments.

Our accounting department acknowledged payment receipt of your deposit made Saturday Dec 20 2014 to you that same day for your tour of Dec 30 2014.

Per internal procedure a copy of this payment acknowledgement e-mail is always sent to the Travel Consultant handling a booking for them to provide our clients with our Booking Voucher to confirm a tour plus all the details for the booked tour. This Booking Voucher contains the telephone number of the scheduled driver, so unexpected issues can be solved directly and straight away.

Unfortunately a combination of the Travel Consultant being off that Saturday and it being our busiest time of year in which many non working holidays were declared at the last moment by the Philippine government made the Travel Consultant miss this e-mail. Hence she did not finalize the tour with our driver, nor sent you a confirmation voucher. When you sent us an e-mail Dec 30 our office was already closed for New Year. We can only apologise sincerely for this slip in our usually extremely high standards of customer service.

I hope this experience will not make you hesitate to let us prove our reputation as a good value tour provider in The Philippines as shown by social media response from travelers worldwide since our inception in 1998.

We processed the reversal of your credit card payment. Please note that this takes quite a while, you may expect this to be in last week of February. “In recognition of the inconvenience you faced as a result of our error we would be happy to offer a discount on a future tour should you re-visit the Philippines”.
Adelaide, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“First Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2014

Booked a day tour to Pagdanjan Falls as a single traveler (my wife spend the day in the hotel spa) on line and was needlessly concerned. Tony my driver was early, the vehicle was clean, modern and air conditioned. We talked a lot on the day trip (my choice) and he gave me tips about the destination. If travelling to the Philippines I would definitely use Filipino Travel again. Tony was an excellent guide, knowledgeable with a sound English.
Average rating for the Pansanjan Falls Canoe Trip, Excellent for Filipino Travel

Visited November 2014
Manila, Manila, Philippines
“Philippine Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

Our friends and family who were on visit recently used Filipino travel to organize their holidays in the Philippines. We have heard nothing but great reviews - they so enjoyed their trips. The tours were carefully put together just for their needs; well organized; great staff working on the tours; great hotels;....everything great. So here's our recommendation - Filipino travel does the job!!! 200%.

Visited October 2014
Malaysia
“Prompt reply, very detail & informative”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2014

Hubby, our 21 months old toddler & I, traveled to Philippine for the 1st time in early Oct 2014.
Read a few good reviews on this travel agency through tripadvisor, hence, we've decided to book "Taal Volcano Crater Trek Day Tour with Tagaytay Ridge Tour" and "Villa Escudero Plantation Day tour".
The booking experience - Not only do they reply promptly, they also disclosed every details about the tour your interested in (eg. what is inclusive & which aren't, what to expect & prices of course)
Payment - They will send you a link to iPay88, which you pay via credit card.. Very convenient, but because iPay88 aren't popular in Malaysia & full payment must be made before the tour, you'll just have to cross your fingers & hope they'll come pick you up! (They're nice enough to drop me an e-mail, a reminder with tour guide's info a day before the tour date)
The excursion - With a whiny toddler fussing over long rides, thumbs up for our tour guide Mr. Joey for his patient! hahaha.. No language barrier because filipino converse well in english which is a plus point. He's very informative & accommodating.
Itinerary - Either the Philippine government refurbish & maintain the "people's park in the sky" or Filipino Travel Center got to change their itinerary.. If it wasn't because of the jeepney ride experience (which we wanted to try so bad but too chicken to do it in city), we would have been very disappointed. The bamboo organ & Sarao Motors, Inc. was good. The Leslie's Restaurant, Taal Yatch Club, taal volcano was lovely & pleasant. My son loves Villa Escudero (kids & water)
Overall - This travel agency's highly recommended, Villa Escudero's highly recommended too.

Visited October 2014