“Ramada Manila Central, Binondo, Manila, Philippines: Review” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Manila Central

Save Saved
You added Ramada Manila Central to your Saves list
Ramada Manila Central
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Ongpin Corner Quintin Paredes Sts, Manila, Luzon 1006, Philippines   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Book in Advance, Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 103 Hotels in Manila
Baguio, Baguio, Philippines
“Ramada Manila Central, Binondo, Manila, Philippines: Review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

The best things about Ramada Manila Central, in my opinion at least, are: the very nice luxurious rooms that are up to the mark, elegant, spacious, spotlessly clean and well thought out, the food which is top-notch, the staff who are attentive and always make sure your needs are met and are so genuinely pleasant and the service that is generally of a high standard.
Our experience was seamless from the reservation to check-in. Gillian whom we communicated with via email was very accommodating. Reservation was a breeze. Inside, the magnificent and wide reception area, beautiful lighting, simple yet well designed furniture and a marbled staircase leading to News Cafe were most noticeable. The welcome at reception was distinctly friendly and the atmosphere hospitable.
For more details about our stay at Ramada Hotel, Please go to http://watwatworld.com/2013/08/18/ramada-manila-central-binondo-manila-philippines-review/

Room Tip: Ask for the Binondo church side for a better window view
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Randie G, Rooms Division Manager at Ramada Manila Central, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Ramada Manila Central experience. We are truly delighted to learn that you had a wonderful experience with us. Comments from our guests such as yours inspire us to work harder as we want only the best for you.

Rooms Division Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Korean first
Manila, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I have to stay for another night in Manila and we decided to check out Ramada at the heart of Manila's Chinatown district.
We were glad we got our room at Php3,500 nett or USD80 which was their promo rate with buffet breakfast for two at that time.
Their front desk was ok but I'm just wondering why they have to keep talking to each other while we were doing our inquiry? Anyway, moving forward, their bell boy accompanied us to our room even if we opt to carry our own things.
The room was quite small, just enough space for us to move around the side of our beds, but I like the bathroom because it is spacious (no bath tub..sad) but it's clean!
They have a mini bar and fridge but you have to plug it on your own.
Buffet breakfast was edible, but they're not really what I expect from a hotel like theirs, if I'm not mistaken this is a 4-star hotel. The choices were just ordinary, and the taste was just average.
You can stay here if you are to visit Chinatown, Binondo church or food trip at Ongpin or go to the famous 168 mall where you can buy cheap merchandise.

• Stayed July 2013
Randie G, Rooms Division Manager at Ramada Manila Central, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking sometime to share your experience during your stay at Ramada Manila Central. We are pleased to know, that based on your rating, your stay was generally satisfactory.

Concerns in various areas that you mentioned were discussed and action plans are now being executed to avoid recurrence.

Almaty, Kazakhstan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I have never before written a letter like this, however, in this case I was so impressed by the support and service provided by Mr. Randie Gutierrez and his team. I’ve been to a lot of different hotels with different standards and levels, but I can truly say that through these people, the hotel deserves to have a five star rating for me. What really impressed me is about the level of service provided by Mr. Gutierrez. It appears that it was simply him and the team’s extraordinary commitment to excellence in customer service and support that motivated them to always go the extra mile. This team truly deserves to be congratulated and rewarded for providing customer service and support well beyond the expectations. I must say that I will definitely come back and meet these people again. - APP

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

We are truly pleased to know that you had an excellent experience during your stay at Ramada Manila Central. There is nothing more rewarding than a happy guest.

sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I went to this hotel with solid expectations and most were met or exceeded.

Room is A1. Features all worked including Sony TV, mini-bar, safe etc. Shower/toilet all fine...very good for the Philippines.

Full glass windows could be effectively screened with block out curtains or a simple light-reducing curtain.

i was keen on the gym and I was not disappointed. Of course I was not the standard of a Pro Gym but it was very good for the basic fitness guy.

Staff were A1 at all times and all levels.

Only side that was not perfect was the food. Nothing wrong with it, just a limited range. Buffet breakfast was fine but not as good as the cheaper Manila La Corona I'd stayed at 2 weeks earlier.

If, like me, U have an interest in that part of Manila's history, location is A1. Staff will go out of their way to arrange cab or other transport for you, lend U an umbrella, inform U of security issues etc.

Room Tip: If U have an interest in the nearby basilica, ask for a room with a view....you will be amazed !
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Randie G, Rooms Division Manager at Ramada Manila Central, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are equally happy and thankful to know that we have met your expectations. Rest assured that the management team will continue to give its best efforts in training the team members to ensure an A1 service that truly made a mark during your visit.

Research and development is one of our top priorities hence breakfast selections will surely be improved.

Thank you for taking the time to share your Ramada Manila Central story and we look forward to welcoming you again!

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed in the hotel for three days. Came all the way from Manila to Canada to attend a business meeting. The moment I entered the hotel I knew this is the best hotel I have ever stayed at. The staff were so friendly and accomodating. The rooms are clean. Everything is just so good about this hotel. I have travelled all over the world, stayed at different hotels but this hotel is the Best hotel ever! Kuddos to the Staff and the Managers! I will definitely recommend this hotel to my colleagues whenever we have meetings here in Manila.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Randie G, Rooms Division Manager at Ramada Manila Central, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking some of your valuable time to share your experiences about your recent stay at Ramada Manila Central. We are very pleased to know that we had exceeded your expectations. Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will strive more to do everything possible to create a more enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you again!

Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stayed in this hotel last month for a few nights. I have to commend the excellent service of the staff! The hotel's location is perfect if you want to get around Manila and the Binondo area. Highly recommended! If ever I'm in the area I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience about your last stay at Ramada Manila Central. To know that Ramada Manila Central is your preferred hotel in Manila really makes our job truly rewarding. It inspires us to do more to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable.

Again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

EXCELENT STAY, VERY HUMBLE STAFF.
Havingbeen to Manila beforem choosing this hotel I was pleased for my choice.
This is a no fuss hotelmand though close toabusy inetrsection, the wam welcom and contunied wonderful service by staff makes the stay very comfortableThe Can - Do attitude is Excellent here.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Randie G, Rooms Division Manager at Ramada Manila Central, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for sharing your wonderful experience about your recent stay at Ramada Manila Central. Rest assured that we will continue to work hard to give the best experience and the most memorable stay.

We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for giving us your feedback and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 6325886641.

Rooms Division Manager

Been to Ramada Manila Central? Share your experiences!