“Quick Service” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Gloria Maris

Gloria Maris
Greenhills | Greenhills Shopping Complex, Greenhills, Manila, Luzon 1500, Philippines
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 698 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: Chinese, Filipino
Iloilo
“Quick Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

We ate at their dimsum restaurant (vs. fine dining).

It was quite a surprise that we ordered not a few items for our party of 5 but were served in the blink of an eye. The food was as good as we expected, although it wasn't something I couldn't get somewhere else. The staff would be standing about 2 feet from your table so while this would mean being served more quickly, it could also be uncomfortable with someone watching you while you ate.

The restroom was clean and had basic amenities like liquid soap and a hand dryer.

The price was reasonable. The restaurant is just across Greenhills Shopping Center.

Overall it was a good dining experience.

Visited November 2011

San Pedro Laguna
“Very good Chinese food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

I've eaten here and other branches over the years. I recall a time when I ordered pineapple fried rice and they didn't have anymore pineapples. I wasn't to happy about that so they went out and got a pineapple. That's been the only issue and they went the extra kilometer for my meal, Literally!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere