“Warm welcome.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 55 Specialty lodging in Manila
Geelong, Victoria
“Warm welcome.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Can think of many positives concerning this establishment and no negatives. From the owner, Mrs Reyes, the manager, Anne, staff, Ryan and all the other employees, nothing appeared to be too much trouble in making my stay there extremely comfortable and entirely memorable. Very well located close to all top restaurants and tourist attractions. Cleanliness and security appeared to be paramount. I would have no hesitation in recommending 1775 Adriatico Suites to anyone planning a visit to Manila. Looking forward to my return visit.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
nanettereyes, General Manager at 1775 Adriatico Suites, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear Belmont-boy. Thank you for staying with us during your stay in Manila. for the superb review and the perfect rating. We are truly impressed by your goodness and likewise of all our other guests who had stayed with us. It's truly amazing and this is what inspires us to do better. We hope that you can come back again soon to see the improvements and renovations that was done here at our apartel. We put a lot of effort in making this place a wonderful home for our valuable guests. It is our desire to make this your home away from home. Thank you so much.

65 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

The hotel proved a friendly place. It is clean, quiet & secure. The rooms are reasonably sized and the price is competitive in the Manila market. I enjoyed my stay here and will probably go back. The wifi reception was good. Water pressure in the taps good with fan & aircon utilities. The kitchen in each apartment offers basic amenities and is great for preparing breakfast or for those times when one does not want to dine out. The kitchen could use a microwave. Switching on the electric hot plates, emptying take-away meals into saucepans, warming up and washing saucepans after meals can be made easy if a microwave is available in the kitchen.

Room Tip: The hotel does not have an elevator. Rooms on the Ground Floor and First Floor are good but for slee...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dear Pacific_Melody,
Thank you for your wonderful review and for the high rating. It has been a pleasure to have served you. Thank you for your suggestion of putting microwave instead of the pots & pans. We definitely would like to provide a microwave oven, unfortunately, it can very dangerous if not properly used. In the past, one of our guests put a metal inside while the microwave was being used. The magnetron of the microwave was damaged, the LCD busted, it generated this bad burning odor as it induced a high power voltage and caused it to arc all over the place. Thank God, there was no explotion ! Unfortunately, the microwave was beyond repair. To avoid accidents like this, the management opted to provide pots and pans instead. Gas stoves were also replaced with electric.
Thanks and we hope to see you again soon !
Pompano Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I just recently took a trip to the Philippines, my 4th visit there. I've stayed in a few places in my previous trips to Manila and I really have to say this place has been one of the best places I've stayed at so far. I was greeted by one of the Staff members named Nannette. She made me feel like she was part of my family. Very kind, very helpful and very hospitable. I almost slipped a couple of times and stopped myself from calling her Tita (Auntie) ... lol. The guards at the door were also very helpful and very accommodating. Being a gay male the staff treated me with respect and the location was only two streets down from all the Gay Bars and Discos in Malate like the The Fab Bar, The Library, Obar, Chelu and Bed. It was also a short walk to Robinson's Place Mall which had tons of places to eat. It may be a bit tricky to find since it is within an alley but the best way to find it is to take Adriatico Street to Malate Pension House being that the alley is along side of the Pension house. Right along the other side of the Malate Pension House was the Coffee Bean & Leaf Co. I found myself spending most of my mornings having breakfast there. Right next to that was a little street Resto & Bar where I would spend my evenings having some cold beers, doing a little people watching and chatting with the locals. All in all the place was perfectly located to everything I needed. The rooms were clean and it made me feel like I was living in my own little apartment. At first I tried the place for a couple of days and liked the place so much I returned for my final week in Manila. Since I will make the Philippines a yearly destination, I will definitely stay at Adriatico Suites again.

Room Tip: I stayed at this location in two different visits to Manila. Both rooms I stayed in were both just a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
nanettereyes, General Manager at 1775 Adriatico Suites, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear NYCGayCop,
It was truly a pleasure and an honor to have served you. I do thank you for your kind words, for appreciating our work and most especially for the pointers that you had posted. I am most definitely sure that the readers of TA especially the first timers here in Manila would learn from these. I do agree that our location is a bit tricky to find since you need to go through a driveway to reach us but if you have the location map or if you check the google map, you will find that it is very easy to find us.

P.S. Thank you as well for the perfect rating. Your review helped us get the 2nd slot of the Speciality Manila Accommodation. No words can express how we truly appreciate it. Salamat.
Port Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

As soon as I arrived I was greeted with a smile by all staff. I was initially apprehensive when walking up the alley to the hotel but i soon realized that this was unfounded as the alley is well lit and there is a guard at the hotel. (The 2 regular guards on duty were always friendly and welcoming)
The room was clean and exactly what i was looking for and more, which consisted of a Lounge/Kitchen, bedroom and small bathroom. The kitchen was filled with various utensils if you felt the need to cook. I had a couple of unwanted visitors (cockroaches) but I worked in the Philippines last year, staying in a 4 star hotel and these little guys get in no matter how clean the place is.
If I needed anything done to my room the staff were only too pleased to come around at a time that was convenient to myself to give the place a once over.
The price I paid was very reasonable and well worth every Peso I paid. If I was to return I would have no hesitation in booking this hotel again.
If you plan on having a wandering around Malate I wold recommend being vigilant as strangers will approach you pretending to know you and claim to work at your hotel in order to try and part you with some of your cash so I would recommend being careful when out and about.
All in all it was a pleasant trip and I am grateful to all the staff at 1775 Adriatico Suites for making my stay enjoyable and I wish them well in the future. Regards Mike Finneran

Room Tip: I would definitely recommend upgrading to the Deluxe room as it's well worth the extra Pesos'...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Mr. Mike F. Thank you so much for this incredible review. We truly appreciate your kind words and honest to goodness evaluation of our place and of Manila. I am sure that the readers of TA is learning a lot from your words of advice especially for those who are coming to Manila for the first time.

It is true that the Deluxe units are better in a few ways e.g. room size, bed size bathroom size and facilities. Now even better, It was through TA review that we read about one guest requesting for the television to be inside the bedroom. We are pleased to inform everyone that this possibility is now available in the Deluxe units. Guests have now the option to request for either a "TV inside the bedroom or the living room". This is one of our latest undertaking. Hence, yes I agree that getting a deluxe unit is definitely well worth the extra peso.

Thank you again and we hope to see you in Manila.
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My Friend and I (two 24 year old guys) were travelling through Manila and stayed at Adriatico suites. We were a little intimidated at first when we saw some people hanging out in the alley leading up to the hotel but it turns out they are Barangay Police (Citizens Patrol) and they are super friendly definitley made us feel alot safer.We had the deluxe suite and like other posters have said the suites are beautiful and very comforatable. The staff is amazing and can help with just about anything. Most important for us was the location. Tons of great places to go out and have a drink close by --- check out cowboy grill just across the street for some seriously good live bands and cheap beer. Mall of Asia (one of the largest malls in the world) is only about a 10 minute taxi ride.There is a great buffet (includes all you can drink beer) next to Mall of Asia called Vikngs which is definitley worth checking out. For those interested in the nightclub scene try and stay away from Resorts World- we found the clubs at The Fort (URBN and 7th High) to be more enjoyable and it costs only a few CAD to get there by taxi from Adriatico suites . Just a heads up to make sure you book well in advance as Adriatico suites can often be fully booked. Can't say enough good things about this place-- it really made our stay in Manila memorable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear jaketravel23. On behalf of the management and staff of 1775 Adriatico Suites, I would like to thank you for the great review. It is always a delight to be given the perfect rating. Thank you as well for the sharing your experiences and providing informations on places to go to in Manila. I am positive that the readers benefitted from these. We hope to be of service to you and and your friend again the next time you come to our country.
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I was there in Adriatico Suites apartelle in the middle of a storm and that place made me feel so safe, comfortable and peaceful, especially when one travels without a companion. I usually don't write reviews, unless I'm wowed by the place. I must say that the Deluxe room in the 2nd floor where I stayed really looked like you WERE home. The staff was courteous and greeted you every time you go in and out the place, like family. The owner and manager were so hands-on. You felt so welcome in Adriatico Suites. It's like you've lived there for months. Besides all the amenities provided for the guests I enjoyed there, it was private and tucked away from a bustling neighborhood, only a few short steps along a busy alley. Aristocrat restaurant is the best to-go eatery! But best of all for me is the shuttle bus (affordable) provided for travelers to and from the airport that you can schedule with them. I plan on taking a trip again and Adriatico Suites come to mind. You don't feel alone when you travel alone.

Room Tip: Look out the window to see if you like the view.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Dear Graciousli. Thank you so much for staying with us and for the perfect review. You are truly amazing. I am so glad that you felt safe in our apartel especially during those stormy days. It is our desire to make our guests comfortable and make this place their home. It was such an honor to have served you. We look forward to serving you again.
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Adriatico suites are beautifully designed and well maintained. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful if your looking to find nearby restaurants and nightlife. the location feels safe and is close to several good eateries, (The Aristocrat, Cafe Adriatico). The suites are spacious and have everything one needs for both a short or long stay. Adriatico suites offer alot for the money and are a great choice for any stay in Manila.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear sup23293916, Thank you for the wonderful review and the perfect rating. We truly appreciate your kind words. Please do come back and stay with us again, the next time that your are in Manila. We have done a lot of renovations this year and we continue to improve our rooms and facilities for our valued guests.

We look forward to your next visit here in Manila. See you soon.

Been to 1775 Adriatico Suites? Share your experiences!