“Once in a blue moon” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Shakey's

Shakey's
Level 2 Pedro Gil Wing, Adriatico Street | Robinsons Place Mall, Manila, Luzon 1000, Philippines
536-7964
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Pasig, Philippines
“Once in a blue moon”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

As we all know we have a wide array of restos here in Manila. Am sure each of one of you have eating spags and friend chicken elsewhere. This week my son dragged me there to have lunch (his treat of course :) ) Honestly, i haven't dine there for ages. We ordered spags, fried chicken and a big pizza. I found their spags is somewhat salty and aint sweet because we Filipino loves sweetness in our spag unless you have a different kind of taste. Their chicken is very ordinary and oily. Nothing taste special. Pizza is pizza :)

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Manila, Philippines
“Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Shakey's is my favorite family restaurant in Philippines. They have a great menu and are decently priced. Unlike other restaurants, they cater well for large groups. You'll find them in almost every mall.

Visited December 2012
Manila
“The two things I could eat everyday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

There are two things in this world that I can eat everyday...Pizza and Chicken. Shakey's does them quite perfectly. My only complain is the slight decline in the quality of their mojo potatoes.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“GREAT Pizzas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I like the food here. Pizzas is a must to have. Try the chicken as well. I visited for more than 5 times in my 1 month trip to Philippines

Visited December 2012
Laoag, Philippines
“Palawan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Good service, food, friendly staff. Very fast servers. Food takes a bit to get to the table but good and hot. If you want super fast service don't come here.