My company family day was going to be in a park beside this hotel. I called them the last week of March three times before anyone actually replied to me with a reasonable reply. I was simply asking for the corporate rates to be given to us. Since it was already approaching April and the event was April 27 I wanted to make sure that I secure a hotel room for my family to rest while touring the park beside it.
HIghlights are as follows:
1. It took at least three calls to their reservation office before I finally got someone who understand what they are talking about.
2. By April 9, I got a confirmation of the premier suite that I reserved.
3. By April 25, two days before I check in I was told that the Aqua Premier room is not available. Instead, I will be given a room that is premier but not aqua.
4. Since everyone in my family is already ready I still accepted this change.
5. By April 26, at 10am I got a call asking me if my reservation is confirmed for 27th. I told the woman who called that I already replied to that question the day before and can they arrange for me to check in at 12 noon since they were not able to give me the room I requested for.
6. By April 27, I was at the hotel 1pm. No room. We had to wait until 230pm before we got in the room.
7. The room faced manila bay, I should have been told it actually faces the MANILA BAY PIER not Manila BAY!!!!!
I am pissed because I was looking for a acquarium in the room NONE.
I am pissed because they said manila bay view. NOPE this was MANILA PIER
The people are nice but the aircon was not cool enough in that room. toilet flush sporadically.
Definitely not checking into this hotel again ever....
Rate charged was 9,6333 nett per night ...highway robbery if you ask me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel H2O is the first and only marine-themed urban resort hotel in the Philippines. Opened on April 10, 2010, the hotel is part of the Manila Ocean Park complex in the Philippine capital’s historic Rizal Park. It has been designated as the official residence for guests and patrons of Manila Ocean Park.Every part of Hotel H2O has a connection to its namesake element, water – from its next-door proximity to Manila Ocean Park; to its location on the edge of Manila Bay; to its signature aquarium wall that adorns the inner guest rooms and grand ballroom; to the seafood specialties of its main F&B outlet, Makan Makan Asian Food Village; to the healing, negative-ion treatments of its wellness center, Zenyu Eco Spa. All these make Hotel H2O perhaps the most visually distinctive urban property in the country today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel H2O reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.