“Salty” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Savory Chicken

Savory Chicken
Pedro Gil Street, Ermita | 1st Floor, Robinsons Place Mall, Manila, Luzon 1004, Philippines
Improve this listing
Ranked #137 of 766 Restaurants in Manila
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
HK
“Salty”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Had their chicken years ago, and thought it was quite good, but this time, we felt that it was too salty for our taste. Others in our group commented that they had better chicken from S&R.

Visited January 2014

Quezon City, Philippines
“Classic Chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

The Savory Chicken is a classic. It never fails to satisfy my fried chicken craving. Juicy and tasty from the skin to the meat. It is good with or without the gravy. I will always go back to Savory Chicken for my fried chicken needs.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Love the food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Been dining many times at Robinson branch n always love their food especially my most favourite big vege spring roll. Staffs are very friendly n attentive too.

Manila, Philippines
“Chinese Dishes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I love Chinese food and I heard from friends that Savory Chicken is something I should try. I went to Savory Chicken in Robinsons Forum and to my disappointment, it was not that good. Whenever I have to eat in a Chinese Restaurant, I would definitely order Yang Chow Fried Rice. Their Yang Chow Fried Rice is not as tasty and appealing. The chicken is okay. Also they do not serve dimsum so you can't really enjoy a variety of dishes. I like their pancit. I was upset with their crew as they keep reminding that the dish is good for 2 to 3 persons. (I was dining solo, so she might think I eat too much, hahahaah, but I found it inappropriate to say such thing to a customer)

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
michael
“Omg chicken to die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Service might be slow or hit and miss but the food is worth it, hot and sour soup was delicious and the chicken is addictive really the best of any chicken place, and I've tried them all. Then the best part the prices are really reasonable. Highly recommended!

Visited November 2013