“The best in the area” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #226 of 698 Restaurants in Manila
Cooper City, Florida
“The best in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I'm a huge fan of Starbucks and there is one 2 blocks away. I've never been in a Tully's before, but I have heard of them. I'm glad I decided to try them out.

In addition to the great espresso drinks and coffee, they had a nice selection of snacks, breakfast items like a bacon and cheese croissant and some sandwich selections.

But, what really set Tully's apart from the local Starbucks was the staff friendliness and atmosphere. I just really liked the setup there better than Starbucks.

If you're there with small children, there is a small play area for them as well.

Visited February 2013

Manila, Philippines
“Coffee, Desserts and More”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2008

Wondering what are their specialities? Yes, outside their store looks good. From there, you'll imagine them serving scrumptous food.

But then again, they are just an ordinary cafe specializing in coffee and desserts.

We didnt like what we've ordered. (Maybe its not their specialty. My fiancee ordered for Ala Cubano. Sure its looks good but the taste? Na uh. It was served cold as if it was a cold sandwich.

I ordered for an Aligue Pasta. It tasted like Palabok because of its toasted garlic content.

I also ordered for a grilled chicken sandwich. Again, sure it look good. But I tasted some ginger. Maybe to sweep away the aftertaste of the chicken. Their sandiwch was served with chips (not potato chips but something like a cheap potato chips).

On the other hand, coffee was good. I oreder for a macchiatto. It kinda sweet but you could tate the creaminess and full flavored coffee. What mroe their desserts. Can wait to taste their mango pannacotta.