“Horrible cinema” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 115 things to do in Manila
Makati, Philippines
“Horrible cinema”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

You pay 200 pesos for a movie ticket without a guaranteed seat. A lot of the patrons are willing to stand. They made the whole thing like a basketball game. Also, do not expect your seat or the entire movie house to be clean. Absolutely terrible.

Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Shenyang, China
“Lots to do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Very big mall -- clothing, restaurants, cinema. Just about anything you want. It closes at 10 or so. Seeing security officers is comforting.

Visited January 2014
nyk
248 attraction reviews
“Good mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

The mall has some good cafes and restaurants outside and inside. There are a lot of branded shops and unbranded stuff at the other end of the mall. There is also a big stationary shop apart from the regular clothing, electronics, bookstores,etc , there is also an McDonalds at the ground level. There were good deals during my visit at some of the branded stores like M&S. Overall a good mall with lots of shopping options...

Visited January 2014
Boracay, Philippines
9 attraction reviews
“Wow, Bigger than I Remember!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

On a recent trip to Manila, I had a number of purchases to make in a limited amount of time. Since I was staying in Malate, I took a cab over to Robinson's Place in order to accomplish my tasks prior to going to the airport.

I had to ship some items, so I quickly found LBC. Within about 15-20 minutes, that task was finished. My next stop was to be at CDR-King. I found a Siomai House kiosk next to the escalator, but they were not yet ready to serve food (about 11am). They promised to be ready in the next 15-20 minutes, so I asked them where to find CDR-King. They pointed to the level below.

I traveled down the escalator and turned right. I should have turned left, because CDR-King was nearby. Instead, I walked the entire circumference of the third floor to find it. I do not remember the mall being so HUGE!

Now, the last time I was at the mall was 2006-07 on a couple of visits. I believe that it may still have been under construction at that time, so that may color my memory. Back in the day, I used to frequent TGI Friday's at the South end of the mall, but did not venture inside much. I saw a movie one time, I think.

Anyway, after CDR-King, I went back up to Siomai House to grab a quick snack. Then, off to the CR, and over to the department store for some men's clothing items. The department store staff were quite helpful, and I was able to find everything I needed and exit the store within about fifteen minutes.

Then, it was down to the taxi stand and off to the airport.

I wish that I would have had more time to shop, but they had what I needed, and I fulfilled my mission while there in only about 90 minutes.

Robinson's Place is a great place to shop. I highly recommend it!

Visited December 2013
cebu
21 attraction reviews
“Great Finds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

We came from Cebu. and they have shops that we hope Robinsons will bring to Cebu. Dining is not a problem with Restaurants at the ground level

Visited December 2013