“GREAT Italian Food” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Doing business
Manila, Philippines
“GREAT Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I always eat at Italiani's, no matter which branch. Usually at Greenbelt. Last time was at Bonifacio High Street. I like the food in Italiani's. It's almost as good as the food in Spageddie's (USA). They serve this free and yummy bread with a common Italian dip made of olive oil (with herbs) and balsamic vinegar. It's a very yummy Italian appetizer. Although the bread and dip are a lot better in Spageddie's, still Italliani's bread and dip are good enough. You can ask them to serve you more free bread too, if you want more. The last time, I tried the crab cakes. It's good! Also, ordered what I usually eat, the Spring Herbed Chicken. It's always good. Their mussel appetizer is good too. Their lasagna is good, really italian style. Their Spaghetti with meatballs are good too. The meatballs are gigantic :) Pizza is ok. But I don't usually order pizza here, because they have other nicer stuffs. :) The steaks are right on the money :) I tried the passionate papaya for the first time, it's ok but I prefer the watermelon shake. :) Oh, and btw, the manager who assisted me was really nice and she did a great job. Because she noticed that they served my Chicken entree before the Crab cakes and apologized. She did a good job getting the crab cakes served ASAP. So my chicken entree had to sit on the table for a few while I waited for the crab cakes. That's the only negative thing. I used my coupon that I got from Greenbelt. It was a free (lunch size) Ceasar Salad. So I left with a smile carrying a free Ceasar Salad to take home. :)

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Camiguin, Philippines
“Not value for the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

It is just too expensive for what it is. I think you go to Italiannis not for the food but to be seen. Wine was good though, not cheap, but good.

Visited January 2013
norway
“elegant dining indoors or outdoors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I chose to eat many times at Italianni's in Greenbelt, firstly because I love the oasis that Greenbelt is in grey and busy Makati but also because it was perfect for business meetings and for private meals at all times of day. I had breakfast meetings with 5 people, lunch meetings with 2 colleagues and another with 4 business people. I had lunch there with friends on 2 occasions. Every time the impression was of professional friendly service and an excellent variety of delicious food attractively presented and at acceptable prices.
I guess it all depends on whether you want cheap and plastic or elegant and stylish! In my opinion it is well worth the extra pesos to have delicious food in elegant suroundings.
You can choose to sit indoors or outdoors in the green garden but in both you enjoy excellent service. I think indoors is best for business and outdoors best for private but I noticed many birthday celebrations indoors each time we ate there: the serving staff gather round the birthday table and sing for the celebrant. I would have my birthday party there if I could!
The menu was Italian/international with a wide choice of starters, main dishes and desserts and caters for everyone's taste. My favourites were smoked salmon, mussels and pizzas but I am sure that no matter what you order you will not only be delighted with the taste but also very satisfied.
I recommend this restaurant to anyone for any occasion!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santo Domingo, Philippines
“Great food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Good food great service, what more could you ask for. I had Classico Pizza and my wife had fettucini carbonara and the appetizer of sinoch and artichoke formation with garlic bread was top nothch

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manila, Philippines
“Our son's very good choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We like the ambience of Italianni's, they give good service to their customers like we don't have to wait very long for our orders; our requests (such as more olive oil please) were efficiently attended to and we like the softness and freshness of the bread. Our meal was sumptuous and we are very satisfied.

Visited December 2012