“Oasis - I would definitely go back!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Oasis Paco Park Hotel

You added The Oasis Paco Park Hotel to your Saves list
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1032-34 Belen Street, Paco, Manila, Luzon 1007, Philippines   |
Ranked #8 of 104 Hotels in Manila
Manila, Philippines
“Oasis - I would definitely go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Our family was able to visit hotel last quarter and I was really impressed not just with the place but with the superior service that I received. Everybody was so courteous. Chef Chris and the General Manager were both very visible and took time to talk to the customers and see how they are. The Restaurant is top rated in terms of the quality of the food that they are serving and the ambiance, the place is so cozy and is well maintained. The place is ideal for those people who want to get away from stress and would want to experience first class treatment at a friendly budget. Good job, Oasis!

Janet Foz

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Indonesian first
Pasig, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Overall experience was superb with very friendly and accommodating staff. Room price is affordable although their restaurant is a bit pricey. Nonetheless, the food was really great so I can say that the money I paid for was still worth it. I recommend that you try Oasis with your family or friends and re-learn together the history behind its surroundings.

Room Tip: Since Manila is a busy street, try to request for the area where least noise from the outside can be...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for our honeymoon and it was a surprise to have a nice and big room for a superior. This is our second time in the hotel. The room in general is clean, with a comfortable bed and a very nice T&B. The combination of antique and modern design makes the room unique compared to other hotels in Manila.

The food was really great, My Kitchen by Chef Chris! I will definitely come back because of their nice room, great food, professional and quick service... Thanks to their General Manager Mr. Jeff Miranda.

We did not have the time to swim in their pool but I am sure swimming will be very good while having some beers or cocktails in the bar near the pool. BTW, upon arrival you will be given a stub for your welcome drinks!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stayed with some friends at the Oasis in September and found it to be much better than I imagined. The staff were so friendly and every request was met with a beautiful smile and nothing a trouble to them. The Restuarant with its choice of food was outstanding and so unexpected for a hotel of this type. I also loved the pool area and made good use of it. My room was very good.
The downfall was the renovations going on at the time but once they complete them, it should be great. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
San Juan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Stayed here 2 years ago before it was renovated and came back 2 weeks ago and I was delighted to see the newly renovated rooms and pool. I really appreciated the efforts of the management to refreshen it up. I had a blast during my 2 night stay. Guests must also try their new restaurant, My Kitchen by Chef Chris. Excellent food and superb service. Honestly, I didn't expect to enjoy their food that much. Two thumbs up for the hotel and its restaurant. I can't wait to go back with my friends.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Santa Rosa, Laguna, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay. the price is good. it's located around the busy area of manila. i love the pool and my kid enjoyed the pool. i will recommend this hotel to my family and friends. also My Kitchen by Chef Chris is a must try, delicious food and they deserves to be the no. 1 restaurant in manila.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Palawan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stayed recently in this quaint hotel and I must say I am quite impressed. I am a hotelier and I have high standards with regard to room accommodations, service and dining experience. I stayed in a Deluxe room and it is a huge one, with tasteful furniture and very clean and spotless. I suggest you choose room 205 and although it is right next to the stairway, it is quiet and I can not complain because I can't hear any sound coming from the walkway.
Staff are amazingly polite and well trained. And Food--I say is the best in the Metro! Try their Panizza, its a meal in itself.
This is a family hotel-with a great pool, huge rooms ( they have a room with 1 big bed and 1 single bed), walking distance from Robinsons Mall and food that even my 6 year old loved!
Can' t wait to go back, and I say-- we will be repeat guests, for sure!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to The Oasis Paco Park Hotel? Share your experiences!