My husband and I spent 4 days in this resort in June 2013. The rooms are extraordinarily large, airy and clean. The views from the rooms and the restaurants are awesome..... The open bathroom was our favorite. The pool is just renovated and really nice. Beach is five minutes walk from the hotel.
The food is really good here...various selections in breakfast, meal types are set menus. You get one soup, and then choose between two starters, main course and dessert.
The staff is friendly and the service is very good. Especially an Indian Manager was very helpful, friendly and polite. It was an excellent relaxing holiday and we would definitely like to visit again.
All in all, a very restful and enjoyable vacation. Highly recommend Jardin des Palmes - just go. You won't be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Des Palmes Hotel
- Le Jardin Des Palmes Hotel Victoria
- Le Jardin Des Palmes Victoria
- Le Jardin Des Palmes Seychelles/Mahe Island
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Le Jardin des Palmes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.