I haven't stayed in any other hotels in Male so I don't know what other hotels in the same price range are offering. It's a simple hotel that's ok for a stopover, but it's good if someone from the hotel can bring you to the hotel from the airport, since it's hard to find and the way there seems a bit scary (shabby alley).
1. Friendly and knowledgeable 'Guest Relations Officer' who picked us up at the airport (even though I don't remember airport transfers being part of what I booked) with an official-looking sign and our names. He brought us on the ferry and took us back in a cab.
2. 24h restaurant in hotel
3. Rooms are clean.
4. Free (tho intermittent) wifi
5. Very near ferry terminal (5 min cab ride)
1. Located in quiet alley
- Also Known As:
- Lucky Hiya Hotel Maldives/Male
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lucky Hiya Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.