I haven't stayed in any other hotels in Male so I don't know what other hotels in the same price range are offering. It's a simple hotel that's ok for a stopover, but it's good if someone from the hotel can bring you to the hotel from the airport, since it's hard to find and the way there seems a bit scary (shabby alley).
1. Friendly and knowledgeable 'Guest Relations Officer' who picked us up at the airport (even though I don't remember airport transfers being part of what I booked) with an official-looking sign and our names. He brought us on the ferry and took us back in a cab.
2. 24h restaurant in hotel
3. Rooms are clean.
4. Free (tho intermittent) wifi
5. Very near ferry terminal (5 min cab ride)
1. Located in quiet alley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luckyhiya Hotel is a brand new luxuriously built, 12 storey hotel, standing close to the heart of the capital city of the Maldives. Luckyhiya Hotel is for the travellers who wish to enjoy the comforts of the city at an affordable price.A total of 33 rooms ( Standard, Deluxe and suite ) with Wifi Internet connection every where in the hotel. This hotel is designed to suit a variety of business travellers and also we offer a perfect relaxing holiday packages. That you will last for a very long time.We provide Diving Packages, Surfing Packages, Excursions, Male’ tour, Island hopping and many more at the top rang you may find in Maldives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Lucky Hiya Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lucky Hiya Hotel Maldives/Male