Althought the staff were friendly and helpful, I really cannot recommend this hotel for the following reasons:
1) Our airport pick-up did not materialise. We waited 20 minutes and then made our own way to the hotel at our expense, although we had paid Agoda for a transfer.
2) Breakfast was a sad affair served up on a ledge overlooking the reception on a dirty tablecloth, strewn with documents and bits of old breakfast.
3) We were told we could not use the miniscule pool at the moment as it had been booked by a Muslim family.
4) Way overpriced for what you get.
On the more positive side the rooms were OK and the location central.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Boutique Inn at Villa Shabnamee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boutique Inn At Villa Shabnamee Hotel Male
- The Boutique Inn At Villa Shabnamee Maldives/Male