We checked in early and spent the day and night in Male. The owner himself decided it was his responsibility to show us, two females, around, which was nice of him although DO NOT eat at the boutique inn for lunch when he invites you if you are on a budget- he ordered the three of is a simple and nice Maldivian lunch without even mentioning payment, until the next morning when we were handed the massively overpriced bill. The owner had conveniently disappeared and left the non existent wake up call to the nice guy downstairs who pretends to know English. And you don't get blankets, luckily we found two in the kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the very heart of the city, The Boutique Inn @ Villa Shabnamee Male provides the island's most exotic welcome. Ideal for business people seeking comfortable facilities, as well as for leisure travelers heading to and from the atolls and resorts. Located in such a way that it is away from the city’s vibrant traffic while having direct access to the main business street and is also close to the main transit jetties of the city. The hotel features a roof top infinity pool and exceptional all day dining experiences in Hotels Bistro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your The Boutique Inn at Villa Shabnamee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boutique Inn At Villa Shabnamee Hotel Male
- The Boutique Inn At Villa Shabnamee Maldives/Male