I've been to Male two times (2010 and 2011) and stayed in three different hotels. And my general impression is that you have limited options of choice.
This hotel is one block from the main commercial street (Majeedi Magu) and the National Stadium. It is a walkable distance to the Male jetty that serves to/from the airport (if you do not have a lot of luggage to carry...)
Liked: free internet (get a password at the reception); check-in starting at 10am; good AC.
Disliked: very small room (that seems to be the rule in Male); cleanliness could be improved; no box or curtain at the bathroom; only local channels on the TV.
All in all an average option for an overnight stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Boutique Inn At Villa Shabnamee Hotel
- The Boutique Inn At Villa Shabnamee Hotel Male
- The Boutique Inn At Villa Shabnamee Maldives/Male
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the very heart of the city, The Boutique Inn @ Villa Shabnamee Male provides the island's most exotic welcome. Ideal for business people seeking comfortable facilities, as well as for leisure travelers heading to and from the atolls and resorts. Located in such a way that it is away from the city’s vibrant traffic while having direct access to the main business street and is also close to the main transit jetties of the city. The hotel features a roof top infinity pool and exceptional all day dining experiences in Hotels Bistro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Boutique Inn at Villa Shabnamee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.