Very cheap and clean hotel. Not for spending time in hotel, but for overnight it is the best you can choose. Rooms are small, but confortable. The bathroom is nice and clean. If you are a backpacker, travelling around the Malaysia, this is really good idea. Enjoy.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels - Downtown Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Tune Hotels - Downtown Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Tune Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tune Hotel Downtown Kuala Lumpur is perfectly located in the heart of the city of Kuala Lumpur. With easy access via excellent public transport to all the attractions within the city, the limited service hotel provides 5 star beds at great prices. Immediately outside the hotel is the Medan Tuanku MonoRail station that ferries guests to all corners of the city and the Petronas Twin Towers are either a 5 minute taxi ride or a 20 minute walk. Little India or Jalan Masjid India with its bustling stalls and stores is a 10 minute stroll across the road and the main Shopping and Business areas of Bukit Bintang and KLCC are again a short 5-7 minute taxi ride away. Food and Beverage locations surround the hotel with the tastes of Malaysia - Indian, Chinese and Malay cuisines galore. Taxis are available to the main KLIA or LCCT airports or simply to take you to KL Sentral where the KLIA Express whisks you into KLIA within 28 minutes. So much to see and explore and the Tune Hotel Downtown KL is the perfect place to serve as your hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Tune Hotels - Downtown Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.