“lots....lots...of cockroach...very unpolite manager and staffs. DISGUSTING” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Seasons View

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kuala Lumpur
Hotel Seasons View
You added Hotel Seasons View to your Saves list
61, Jalan Alor, Kuala Lumpur 50200, Malaysia   |
Ranked #142 of 274 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
jakarta
“lots....lots...of cockroach...very unpolite manager and staffs. DISGUSTING”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2009

PLEASE PICK ANY HOTEL EXCEPT THIS ONE. My sister's boyfriend has bitten by little bugs almost in 35 spots. If you want to see the photo..I'm glad to sent you his picture. I myself had some. When we complained about this. politely..the staff and manager never apologize and grumpy. the whole vacaton was ruin because of this. Luckily, we stay there for the last days of our vacation.

• Stayed October 2007, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Indonesian first
seychelles islands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2009

have been staying at this hotel ever since i started visiting kl for holidays.this hotel is within walking distance to all major malls such as bb plaza/lot10 etc..moreover just outside is the famous jalan alor hawker food stalls selling all types of food at good affordable prices..also next door is a 7 eleven shop for your basic items you may need.
we walked to all major places and even to china town or klcc.taxis always charge exorbitant rates but the monorail is fast and cheap..believe it or not but the room service is also GREAT and the food very tasty and affordable!!!i was quite surprised when we once decided to try it out.
the best thing is that they offer reduced room rates after two nights stay!!!
breakfast is either american one or malay one..your choice.the american one is good

overall the hotel is a very good value for your money and the staff are all nice and helpful.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2007

Feel that I must dropped a line or two to compliment the Manager of the hotel, Mr Sagar, who has been very hospitable and helpful.

When I check-in to this hotel with a confirmed reservation, the reception staff told me all rooms were fully booked! To my disappointment, I demanded an explanation and within a couple of mins, the Manager, Mr Sagar, attended to me personally and even showed me the other smaller rooms available at that time.

I relented and took an economy double room, with a balcony overlooking the renowed Jln Alor hawker stalls. You should try to stay at this low budget hotel as the rates are pretty attractive, and location-wise, ummm...thumbs up!

• Liked — Good location, low budget and great food within reach!
  • Disliked — Small rooms
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Hotel Seasons View? Share your experiences!