If not for the location (I was attending the convention at the PWTC next door), I woudn't have stayed at this hotel at all. The public areas look tired, and service is so mediocre from check-in to the lounge. The room itself is large and looks good after the refurb.
My stay was probably a fluke but everything that could go wrong did, so I can't say I was impressed at all. Problems:
- The mini bar was completely bare.
- There was no bottled water in the room/bathroom. My colleague had water in hers.
- 'Room Service' phone button was not programmed property so I thought it was engaged for 10 minutes!
- The vent above the shower was absolutely filthy with dust balls hanging down.
- There were 2 hair conditioners and no shampoo.
- No iron or ironing board (which other rooms had).
- The light in the doorway flickered.
- My keycard didn't work the first time i used it.
- No newspaper was given the first morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only ultramodern Atrium Hotel connected to Putra World Trade Center. With recently renovated and refurbished rooms, we cater to Corporate business and MICE events. Our restaurants range from Local, Asian and International cuisine including our famous Authentic Japanese restaurant KOFUKU. Our Spa with Balinese and Malaysian treatments will rejuvenate your body and soul after a long day at work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA and Odigeo so you can book your Seri Pacific Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Best Western