We spend RM200 for a spacious room! The room is nice, the bed ( King bed) is comfortable and the shower is good also. The room is spacious and has good view of KL city or KLCC. The mini bar and iron bar are well-concealed beside the window. The breakfast is delicious also. We really enjoyed our stay in the hotel and agreed this hotel worth the price. Just one thing, the room don`t provide wi-fi. You have to use laptop to plug-in the cable for internet access.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only ultramodern Atrium Hotel connected to Putra World Trade Center. With recently renovated and refurbished rooms, we cater to Corporate business and MICE events. Our restaurants range from Local, Asian and International cuisine including our famous Authentic Japanese restaurant KOFUKU. Our Spa with Balinese and Malaysian treatments will rejuvenate your body and soul after a long day at work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Fastbooking so you can book your Seri Pacific Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.