We think this hotel is best suited for those happy to stay outside the city and in a more residential area. Our travelling to and from the hotel was usually by car/taxi.
There are 3 hotels linked to the Mid Valley and Gardens mall complexes so there is a range to choose from. Boulevard is the 4 star option and we thought it excellent value. The executive room package gave us access to the lounge (includes option to have breakfast there or at the Wild Rice restaurant, complimentary afternoon tea and light evening meal and drinks; internet access).
The gym is very good and the pool was of a good size.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located strategically in Mid Valley City; one of the most modern and integrated leisure, dining, entertainment and shopping destination in Kuala Lumpur, the 390-room Boulevard Hotel is easily accessible to major commercial hubs and popular tourist attractions. Adjoining to the hotel is the popular Mid Valley Megamall and the upscale Gardens Mall, with over 630 retails, dining and entertainment outlets. The hotel offers a choice of rooms including Executive Rooms and Studio Suites with FREE WIFI - perfect for business or family getaways. A variety of gastronomic delights is available at the 24-hour Wild Rice Restaurant, whereas Flutes Living Room is the place to unwind and enjoy your favourite cocktail. For the health conscious, there is an outdoor swimming pool and a gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your The Boulevard-St Giles Premier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulevard Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Boulevard Hotel
- Boulevard Hotel Kuala Lumpur