The Boulevard is an excellent hotel in a great location (Mid Valley City) where the hotel is connected to a huge shopping mall with many places to shop and eat. The kicker for me was the concierge staff. I had transportation issues back to the airport and they went out of their way to find me alternative transportation. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I ever make it back to Kuala Lumpur. The pool was closed due to renovation so that was the only negative for this trip. It should be open again in a few months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located strategically in Mid Valley City; one of the most modern and integrated leisure, dining, entertainment and shopping destination in Kuala Lumpur, the 390-room Boulevard Hotel is easily accessible to major commercial hubs and popular tourist attractions. Adjoining to the hotel is two exciting malls; the Mid Valley Megamall and the Gardens Mall, with over 630 retails, dining and entertainment outlets. Elegantly appointed accommodations provide a wide selection of choice from Superior, Deluxe, Executive Superior, Executive Deluxe and Suites with internet broadband, that is offered FREE to residential guests. A variety of gastronomic delights is available at the 24-hour Wild Rice Restaurant, whereas Flutes Living Room is the place to unwind and enjoy your favourite cocktail. For the health conscious, there is an outdoor swimming pool and a gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your The Boulevard-St Giles Premier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulevard Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Boulevard Hotel
- Boulevard Hotel Kuala Lumpur