Travelled to KL on a biz trip and was staying alone at Boulevard for 2 days.
The room was nice and comfy, the bed soft, plush and to sink-in-your-head and the housekeeping service great. Wifi was free and with good speed.
Breakfast was good and elaborate with malay, continental and indian cuisine.
The best part is that its centrally located - and mid valley mall is a great attraction. What i liked was u could shop at the mall till late at night, and not have to worry about taking a taxi and just walk into your hotel
It felt safe, with the taxi's getting arranged in a jiffy.
A very safe place for a single women to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located strategically in Mid Valley City; one of the most modern and integrated leisure, dining, entertainment and shopping destination in Kuala Lumpur, the 390-room Boulevard Hotel is easily accessible to major commercial hubs and popular tourist attractions. Adjoining to the hotel is the popular Mid Valley Megamall and the upscale Gardens Mall, with over 630 retails, dining and entertainment outlets. The hotel offers a choice of rooms including Executive Rooms and Studio Suites with FREE WIFI - perfect for business or family getaways. A variety of gastronomic delights is available at the 24-hour Wild Rice Restaurant, whereas Flutes Living Room is the place to unwind and enjoy your favourite cocktail. For the health conscious, there is an outdoor swimming pool and a gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Boulevard-St Giles Premier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulevard Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Boulevard Hotel
- Boulevard Hotel Kuala Lumpur