We stayed here for a week in February 2014, and had a very enjoyable stay.
Our room was spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The front desk staff was polite and helpful the few times we had to speak to them.
The location is excellent as the hotel is attached to the Mid Valley Megamall, which you can walk to through the lobby. As for transportation, there is a busy taxi stop directly outside the hotel. There was always a choice between the blue taxis (pricier but they always use meter) and red ones (cheaper, as long as you insist on the meter). It is also very easy to access the train to get around the city, as the KTM Mid Valley stop is right in the mall.
Housekeeping was efficient, and the room was always cleaned by the time we returned in the early afternoon.
We didn't use any of the amenities like pool, and never had breakfast so we cannot comment on that.
The wifi is free and you can access two devices at a time with your account. It was a bit spotty at times, but we had a relatively constant connection throughout our stay.
Overall we enjoyed the Boulevard, and would definitely consider returning if we had to stay in Mid Valley again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located strategically in Mid Valley City; one of the most modern and integrated leisure, dining, entertainment and shopping destination in Kuala Lumpur, the 390-room Boulevard Hotel is easily accessible to major commercial hubs and popular tourist attractions. Adjoining to the hotel is two exciting malls; the Mid Valley Megamall and the Gardens Mall, with over 630 retails, dining and entertainment outlets. Elegantly appointed accommodations provide a wide selection of choice from Superior, Deluxe, Executive Superior, Executive Deluxe and Suites with internet broadband, that is offered FREE to residential guests. A variety of gastronomic delights is available at the 24-hour Wild Rice Restaurant, whereas Flutes Living Room is the place to unwind and enjoy your favourite cocktail. For the health conscious, there is an outdoor swimming pool and a gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Boulevard-St Giles Premier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulevard Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Boulevard Hotel
- Boulevard Hotel Kuala Lumpur