Really enjoyed my stay here. Was close enough to where I had to work and got a chance to see some of the sights in the city like the Petronas Towers. Wonderful view from the 27th floor which I guess what really the 24th since the elevator was missing the 7th, 13th and 14th floors! Not sure why!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located strategically in Mid Valley City; one of the most modern and integrated leisure, dining, entertainment and shopping destination in Kuala Lumpur, the 390-room Boulevard Hotel is easily accessible to major commercial hubs and popular tourist attractions. Adjoining to the hotel is the popular Mid Valley Megamall and the upscale Gardens Mall, with over 630 retails, dining and entertainment outlets. The hotel offers a choice of rooms including Executive Rooms and Studio Suites with FREE WIFI - perfect for business or family getaways. A variety of gastronomic delights is available at the 24-hour Wild Rice Restaurant, whereas Flutes Living Room is the place to unwind and enjoy your favourite cocktail. For the health conscious, there is an outdoor swimming pool and a gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Otel and Agoda so you can book your The Boulevard-St Giles Premier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulevard Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Boulevard Hotel
- Boulevard Hotel Kuala Lumpur