hai, i was booked a room via telephone call last week, since i don't have any credit card, so i can't booked it online, the story start when i asked if i can check in late at 4pm or 5pm since i got another things to do during that day, and my friend can only come to check in at 4pm since she got another appointment to attend, i just arrived at Kuala Lumpur Saturday afternoon, and i can't go to check in at 3pm, as i called again to let them know that i will come but i will be late, the person that pick up my call tell me this, u can't check in late if u don't make any payment, i will release your room at 3, wow oh wow, as far as i concern, check in will only start at 3, why on earth she said that she will release my booked room at 3?and the most shocking thing is she said go and borrowed someone else credit card, or else i will release your room, seriously, this is how u treat your customer?i wish she will get fired for this, very rude! i am in seriously disappointed by the way she treat me, i been to vistana kuala lumpur, royale bintang damansara, and i booked their room via telephone call, they don't even bother to asked which time that i will come, that damn hotel far way busier that u guys, i know weekend is very damn busy for u guys, i understand that but please advice customer what to do, not telling them to borrowed some else credit card, if i can do that, i will booked online, not via telephone call, what's the used i call to booked but i can't check in? and this is the second time i want to stay at your hotel, not the first time, first time i come, good, very good, second time, worst! i hope u can review back your policy since she said that was in the policy, if u don't make any payment, they will release your room, or guide back that damn stupid officer to read and understand the policy, not stupid randomly saying bad things to customer. thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located strategically in Mid Valley City; one of the most modern and integrated leisure, dining, entertainment and shopping destination in Kuala Lumpur, the 390-room Boulevard Hotel is easily accessible to major commercial hubs and popular tourist attractions. Adjoining to the hotel is the popular Mid Valley Megamall and the upscale Gardens Mall, with over 630 retails, dining and entertainment outlets. The hotel offers a choice of rooms including Executive Rooms and Studio Suites with FREE WIFI - perfect for business or family getaways. A variety of gastronomic delights is available at the 24-hour Wild Rice Restaurant, whereas Flutes Living Room is the place to unwind and enjoy your favourite cocktail. For the health conscious, there is an outdoor swimming pool and a gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Boulevard-St Giles Premier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulevard Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Boulevard Hotel
- Boulevard Hotel Kuala Lumpur