We specifically called up before booking the hotel to check if they screen BPL games for the weekend and they confirmed they did. However after checking in, we realized they do have sports channel such as Star Sports and ESPN but they did not subscribe to the football games. Imagine our disappointment in the long awaited games.
Had to rush down to the bars nearby to watch, but it was an affair of breathing in 2nd hand cig smoke for 1.5 hours. Their discovery channel and star movie channel also flicker every 10-15 seconds. It was quite giddy to watch after a while.
On our 2nd day we wanted to try the spa, but their spa package prices was handwritten on a piece of A4 paper. We spotted a few men sitting inside the darken "living room" area, drinking tea. They were in bathroom robes with their chest exposed. A quick google online showed that the spa wasn't too reputable (i.e. extra services).
There was also construction going just outside the hotel, and the hammering started at 8am. Our sleep was badly disrupted and we are on the 22nd floor.
All in all, I wouldn't stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located strategically in Mid Valley City; one of the most modern and integrated leisure, dining, entertainment and shopping destination in Kuala Lumpur, the 390-room Boulevard Hotel is easily accessible to major commercial hubs and popular tourist attractions. Adjoining to the hotel is the popular Mid Valley Megamall and the upscale Gardens Mall, with over 630 retails, dining and entertainment outlets. The hotel offers a choice of rooms including Executive Rooms and Studio Suites with FREE WIFI - perfect for business or family getaways. A variety of gastronomic delights is available at the 24-hour Wild Rice Restaurant, whereas Flutes Living Room is the place to unwind and enjoy your favourite cocktail. For the health conscious, there is an outdoor swimming pool and a gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Boulevard-St Giles Premier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulevard Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Boulevard Hotel
- Boulevard Hotel Kuala Lumpur